Guy Jumps on Aventador SV then Gets a Beating from Owner

Hovik

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe the onlookers responses... just drive.. c'mon you've got a nice car.. The other douchebag making a line for the drivers door as the car is still running (then changing his mind).

WTF is going on out there that people this this kinda shit is OK #$^%@$?!$?

Judging from the video and how quickly the kid (runner) laid down and didn't put up a fight, he's already got his lawyer on speed dial. The laying on the floor helpless was the piece de resistance.

Sucks for the SV owner. Not worth suing a deadbeat for damage, not worth risking a lawsuit for hitting him either.

Judging from the video and how quickly the kid (runner) laid down and didn't put up a fight, he's already got his lawyer on speed dial. The laying on the floor helpless was the piece de resistance.

Sucks for the SV owner. Not worth suing a deadbeat for damage, not worth risking a lawsuit for hitting him either.

If I had fcuk you money I'd sue him just to teach him a lesson.

i drive through there several days a week, surprised this happened. All these kids posting for instagram.. hopefully the kid doesn't try to sue the owner. i'm pretty sure something will come of this if he is really knocked out... sfpd :(

I'd have stomped his face in while he was on the ground. I also lack self control.

He got of too easily.

I hate most scumbags who dont respect others hard earned property.

There is immediately another scumbag trying for the door when he is keeping the 1st one down.

We didn't even get to see the money shot.

That's because there wasn't one. He was just being a pussy after dude had a hold of him. Piece of fcuking garbage.

Anyone notice the flex on the windshield, damn.

Some of the crap been posted on IG is pretty shocking. You have people doing pranks like this one and even worst stuff just for likes and followers. Maybe some of the pranks are staged but a majority of them look real.

What beatdown?

Anyone know where this happened?

SF, Union Square.

That was a beating??? Ive been hit harder by my girlfriends....

Would have been funnier if the guy just punched it as the kid took his step onto the windshield. He would have done 5 flips in the air after the wing caught his legs and sent him flying :lol2:

This makes me sick! Stunt or not (doesn't look like it) it's just unacceptable; especially when he tried to pull it off twice. While revenge via violence may not be totally proper and not trying to personify the car, but how about reversing the role and have the car run on top of him for a payback? Seems like a fair play...

Wasn't even that bad. Kid just turned out to be a wuss and/or not want any further confrontation. Owner was super P'd off that he came back to do it a 2nd time, I can just imagine his anger. He got off easy for being that disrespectful, for no reason (assuming). Both handeled it pretty good. Run on my car, I throw you to the ground, everything cool...ok...lambo guy out.

Very uncool obviously. The owner controlled his rage fairly well, probably due to fear the crowd could turn on him and make his day much, much worse.

Singapore handles it properly, they have a nice deterrent for the scumbags such as the SV jumper.

"Upon conviction, the penalty is a fine not exceeding S$2,000 or imprisonment not exceeding three years, and also corporal punishment of not less than three strokes and not more than eight strokes of the cane."

I love the last bit, those scumbags need to be caned, no two ways about it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandalism_Act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJlBT0-CU9c