99sv not starting

gcxb

So the car is a 99 sv put it away for the winter on a tender go to get it out for the first time this season and the key fob is dead so I replace the battery in the fob. Now when I disarm the car get is everything works fuel pump primes and the car just cranked over like it's not getting spark? Any ideas

Coils?

Maybe I am open to ideas I will check for spark tonight . But to me it seams like an alarm thing has the car disabled.

I too would check the alarm, do the old turn key on off ten times then try to start, or depress the alarm off button as soon as you put the key in to acc mode.

Mine to would crank and crank with no ignition, tried my steps then voila it disengaged the kill switch.

Well guys I did the steps below and the car stared took it got a drive runs great parked it and it restarted it was the immobilizer preventing spark I am happy she runs now I also unplugged connected the battery overnight.

I too would check the alarm, do the old turn key on off ten times then try to start, or depress the alarm off button as soon as you put the key in to acc mode.

Mine to would crank and crank with no ignition, tried my steps then voila it disengaged the kill switch.