Ace, LV Eric, Docta M3, Test, & Plastique All Go To The Same Show...

Supercar Ace

It was great seeing a lot of folks today. Always a fun show when you get 13 Hurcan Peformantes out. Always a treat to hang with DcotaM3 on this coast. A great line up of cars, an "interesting" crowd to say the least but hanging with great friends i what it's about. A few pics, anyone else who happened to be there can post their pics here as well.

post-8919-1515969253_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1515969331_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1515969495_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1515969501_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1515969505_thumb.jpg

Dudddeeeee where were you?

It was pandemonium at SunsetGT....so packed.

Great to catchup and meet new folks as always!

I’d post pics but I’m so frickin bad at uploading on this site...posting a bunch on my IG @plastique999

Next time say hi man!

Dudddeeeee where were you?

It was pandemonium at SunsetGT....so packed.

Great to catchup and meet new folks as always!

I’d post pics but I’m so frickin bad at uploading on this site...posting a bunch on my IG @plastique999

Next time say hi man!

I actually was trying to find you...I was hanging with DoctaM3 next to both of your cars and asked about you, apparently I had just missed you :lol2: One of these days we'll link up and it will be glorious :icon_thumleft: There was a LOT of people there...I forgot how many people in the car scene I know...I haven't been to show that packed with that many friends since probably 2006.

This week we were not delayed by a motorcycle, but rather this time it was lunch choices.

Twas a saga indeed. LV Eric and I both needed gas badly so we made a fuel run, then tried a few spots before making it the Peninsula Hotel for lunch on the rooftop. It all worked out well though.

Great to finally have met LV Eric and of course Supercar Ace. Was a great meet for sure. I need to make more visits to the West Coast, maybe even move here!

Great to finally have met LV Eric and of course Supercar Ace. Was a great meet for sure. I need to make more visits to the West Coast, maybe even move here!

nice...to....meet...you....too?????

#offended #invisible j/k

#offended #invisible j/k

:lol2:

"But what of Tiny Tim?"

"He and his ukulele shall go wanting"

Was great to meet you!

:)

Whoever ordered that Chrion in that colour scheme should have their eyes checked.

I assumed they are a Steeler’s fan

Whoever ordered that Chrion in that colour scheme should have their eyes checked.

That Chiron is BOSS.

it matches his Veyron...

16877387944_55e24660be_b.jpg

That veryron has an interesting history...such as acquiring a 199 pmh speeding ticket...

That veryron has an interesting history...such as acquiring a 199 pmh speeding ticket...

Didn’t get thrown in jail ?

Someone might be able to correct me here, but my cousin went to SEMA and I'm pretty sure the yellow Veyron and yellow Chiron were both showcased there?

The red one doesn't look so bad, that's posted above, but not super fan of yellow on rounded cars like the Veyron and R8.

LOL>. opps.. sorry i missed you mate. I need to make another trip out. Its way too cold back home now!

#offended #invisible j/k

LOL>. opps.. sorry i missed you mate. I need to make another trip out. Its way too cold back home now!

you're dead to me

Didn’t get thrown in jail ?

Did. Flew his lawyers in via his jet to get bailed out.

you're dead to me

:lol2: Good thing he's a doctor and can bring things back to life

Sounds like a hell of a time lol

Crazy sh*t happens on some of these cross country rallies :lol2: