RevoZport X SP Engineering McLaren MP4-12C RHZ Front Bumper / Rear Tunnel / Air Brake

David@SPE

Hey peeps,

As most of you may know, Will is not with us anymore. So someone has to update this shit. Below, I have updated what needed to be said and we'll go from there!

In collaboration and exclusive to SP Engineering, we are proud to finally accept payment in full for RevoZport products for your McLaren MP4. As you may know, there is a total of 3 items; RHZ front bumper, rear tunnel (diffuser) and the air brake. All items are made to order. The wait time from when you order and when the item hits state side will be roughly 6-8 weeks depending on the quantity of orders we get and how well the flow is with RevoZport's schedule during the time of each of your purchase. Want your bumper next week? Well too bad, you're gonna have to wait just like everybody else. Wanna cry about it? Build yourself a bridge so you can get over it.

Payment in full is REQUIRED to get your order going. And with payment in full being made, there will be NO cancellation allowed. Once you send your money over to us, that is YOUR commitment to wanting the product and there's no turning back. If you're the type of person who is hesitant about ordering something and usually flakes out midway through, this purchase is not for you.

It is highly recommended that you take your MP4 to a high end body shop to get the RevoZport items installed properly and painted. All aftermarket aero items are never 100% perfect. There is always some fine tweaking that has to be done to make it perfect. So if you complain that your bumper isn't fitting like the factory bumper, do us all a favor and throw it off a cliff because you don't deserve it.

Now for shipping. Everybody and their mother always wants to know how much shipping is and don't like waiting for a quote. This shipping price is ONLY good for the lower 48 states. Front bumper - $350, Air Brake - $55, Rear Tunnel - $250. BUT! If you order all 3 items, we will do FREE SHIPPING.

RevoZport MP4-12C RHZ Front Bumper:

The RHZ bumper is a complete front bumper replacement with honeycomb plastic grills. Made with dry vacuumed process, this carbon fibre bumper only weigh approx. 3kg and gives the MP4-12C a much higher downforce and aggressive look.

Price: $7900

8721208370_59b425fd29_c.jpg

8721208806_fc4948a7bb_c.jpg

8721208550_172236f343_c.jpg

RevoZport MP4-12C Rear Tunnel:

The rear tunnel replaces your factory MP4 diffuser. Made with dry vacuumed process, this carbon fibre diffuser only weights approx. 2kg and gives the MP4-12C a much more aggressive look in the rear.

Price: $3500

8721208878_0f2881ee83_c.jpg

8720085525_08e9c49c33_c.jpg

RevoZport MP4-12C Air Brake:

RevoZport's air brake replaces your factory air brake. Made with dry vacuumed process. This piece will really add to the aggressiveness with the rear tunnel.

Price: $2300

8720085085_8a2ae8e957_c.jpg

8720085101_536b57888d_c.jpg

8720084997_d43415561c_c.jpg

FAQ:

Q: Where can I order?

A: Through us at SP Engineering.

Q: What if I only have half of the money available, can you guys start making the parts for me?

A: Nope! Payment in full is required.

Q: I've sent payment in full but I just found out my wife is pregnant. Can I cancel my order?

A: Should have thought about that in the first place. Just kidding. But really, there is absolutely no cancellations allowed once payment in full has been received.

Q: Are these parts something I can install myself at home with some help of my friends?

A: Sure. But it is highly recommended that you take your car and parts to a highly reputable body shop to get your parts installed and painted.

Q: I went to a good body shop but they say the parts don't fit well and they can't help me. What should I do?

A: Spit in their faces and find a better body shop. Like mentioned earlier, a highly reputable body shop will solve anything and everything if there is an issue.

Q: What are we looking at for shipping costs?

A: Front bumper - $350, Air Brake - $55, Rear Tunnel - $250. BUT! If you order all 3 items, we will do FREE SHIPPING (all within the lower 48 states only).

Q: Are there any discounts if I take my car to a show and rep your guys shop?

A: Negative. The price you see here is the price you pay. Regardless of who you are, who you think you are, what you do and what you think you do.

If you're ready to place an order or have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact Alex ([email protected]) or David ([email protected]).

i purchased all 3 and the fit and finish are perfect! A+++++

this totally changes the car. great job SP :icon_super:

post-2228-1368118348_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1368118358_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1368118416_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1368118449_thumb.jpg

we had a little snag, but the car is will be on the truck tuesday! it sounds, looks, and performs insane!! (i heard lol)

50 more HP :)

i have to give props to SP & Mclaren Philly!

I hope you did the carbon fiber air brake, I'm interested in this and want to see it on the car.....

I got to see Bill's car at the Philly dealer and the parts look great! A definite must have for you guys with an MP!

I got to see Bill's car at the Philly dealer and the parts look great! A definite must have for you guys with an MP!

thx buddy and thx for the pics!!! :icon_super:

ill have official pics this wknd!

• 2 weeks later...

I know the SPE crew are great guys but I still feel there is to much "suck our dicks if you don't do it our way and FU if anything goes wrong, don't come to us" in the first post. If I pay the equivalent of a E46BMW 325 for a fcuking bumper - I want regular damn conditions if the fucker doesn't fit or doesn't show up in time etc

When HRE said "if you have to ask, you can't afford them" everybody ripped them a new asshole, but this seems to be ok?

To clarify, I love the bumper and I might purchase one myself, I've only heard good stuff about SPE, but I'm just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...
I couldn't agree more. I love the look of that bumper, but after reading that initial post, I couldn't imagine being a customer.

i think the original post was a little tongue in cheek and i don't think David meant to offend anyone! I deal with SP all the time, and short of Eugene constantly hitting on me and trying to Face Time me in the middle of the night, they have always been great to deal with!

i think the original post was a little tongue in cheek and i don't think David meant to offend anyone! I deal with SP all the time, and short of Eugene constantly hitting on me and trying to Face Time me in the middle of the night, they have always been great to deal with!

:iamwithstupid: Alex is spot on with all my dealings with SP :turboalex:

Latransgendered batfag doesn't understand tongue in cheek humor. We forgive him aa he is Lambopowers token alcholic homosexual.

Best way to get rid of time wasters and PITA retail customers, I loved the initial ad, I can not deal with retail customers, when I have to I use the same "pre selection " process SP uses in their first post here :icon_thumleft:

I see nothing wrong with it, I have the goods, you want the goods, my conditions are listed below, you don't like the conditions this is a free world therefore please feel free to buy from someone else.

Best way to get rid of time wasters and PITA retail customers, I loved the initial ad, I can not deal with retail customers, when I have to I use the same "pre selection " process SP uses in their first post here :icon_thumleft:

I see nothing wrong with it, I have the goods, you want the goods, my conditions are listed below, you don't like the conditions this is a free world therefore please feel free to buy from someone else.

:iamwithstupid:

THANK YOU!!!!!