Myspace War

Roman

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a crap myspace page. You can hardly read the text on top of all the Italian flags. What a fvcked up mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a video of me cruising 100-110 and my Uncle Arnie's Bentley Continental GT coming next to me, and then speeding off at 140+. Remember his car is worth well over $250,000 and has a W12 engine throwing out over 550 horses.

WELL OVER $250k

That sums up just about any credibility this guy has

WELL OVER $250k

That sums up just about any credibility this guy has

GTC's are going for about $220k up here in Canada...so unless he lives here or lets say South Africa, he is full of it.

As an Italian American, I am embarrassed by him- He makes Italian Americans look like idiots..... He lives up to every negative stereotype about us...

My reply to him:

Would you please do all Italian Americans a favor and tell people you're polish?

Thanks buddy- We'd appreciate it!

You epitomize every negative stereotype about us....

And nobody gives a flying fcuk how rich your uncle is (and by the way chief, the guys at Lambo-power.com are laughing their asses off at you... I'd be very surprised if every one reading this isnt feeling sorry for you right about now because there's clearly something not quite right about you.... But more on that in a bit..... You'll be happy to know that I've asked the lambo guys to scrape together a little renumeration for the entertainment you're providing... So that should take some of the sting out of it.)

Clearly you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex... Maybe you have an incredibly small penis, or youre just sad you cant shed the baby fat....Either way, there are better ways to deal with it than lashing out at others for no reason, and the whole "Im rich" thing. It wreaks of jealousy.... And its completely unimpressive and unflattering.

So you keep kidding yourself about what a baller you are.... Or, get a grip, and try to actually accomplish something in your life, rather than bragging about rich your family is....

What i hate about italians susch as this faggot ( no offence to no one) is that he stands behind a "mafia" image. He has nothing to do with or affiliate himself with them. So why? To feel secure? To intimidate people? iunno it just boggles my mind.

What i hate about italians susch as this faggot ( no offence to no one) is that he stands behind a "mafia" image. He has nothing to do with or affiliate himself with them. So why? To feel secure? To intimidate people? iunno it just boggles my mind.

:iamwithstupid:

Thats "Mafioso" picture had me LOL-ing.

WWTSD?

This guy is worth my effort.

Nothing like wrapping yourself in the basest stereotype possible.... Insecure little shitsack.

Thats "Mafioso" picture had me LOL-ing.

WWTSD?

This guy is worth my effort.

I take it WWTSD means "What Would Tony Soprano Drive??? "

Tony Soprano would drive a 'Garden Weasel' through this shit-stains skull....

Being the first born sicilian in my family here in the US (my mom, dad and everyone else in my immediate family was born in sicily), I must say that unfortunatly I come across more fcuking morons like this guy more often than not and it drives me nuts. They have no clue what it means to be a real italian or sicilian. What a fag. Then all of his music selections are all rap piece of shit music. Let a real italian or sicilian listen to that shit and watch what happens......... I'd beat him over the head just for that.

Being the first born sicilian in my family here in the US (my mom, dad and everyone else in my immediate family was born in sicily), I must say that unfortunatly I come across more fcuking morons like this guy more often than not and it drives me nuts. They have no clue what it means to be a real italian or sicilian. What a fag. Then all of his music selections are all rap piece of shit music. Let a real italian or sicilian listen to that shit and watch what happens......... I'd beat him over the head just for that.

As soon as the Soprano's came out, kids at my school brung out their "Italia" T-Shirts :rolleyes: .

My grandfather (the toughest man Ive ever known- Gold Glove Champion of New York- He would cause this dip-shit to soil himself with one harsh look) WAS involved in some "shady activity".... I dont really know what level of that activity was, but whether he was only guilty of the stuff I KNOW ABOUT (as opposed to the "Rumors" Ive heard) I'm certainly not PROUD of it or HIM... And anybody who IS proud of such people, has a latent personality disorder....

In his defense, wtf else was he supposed to do? He was a first generation American, son of ILLEGAL aliens, who came back from WW2 with two kids, a wife, no money and no skills other than a hair trigger temper, and the ability to severely hurt/kill others.

Whats this cum-bubbles excuse?

OK... Now he went too far.... He made fun of my Mercedes.... So I basically bitch slapped him worse than anybody has ever been bitchslaped on the internet....

Roman wrote:

Vince wrote:

HAhaha, all those cars are shit in that pic. YOu have no nice cars, that Mercedes is crap! Hahaha, I'd be embarrased to show those cars...

Clearly, youre a philistine (Ill save you the time of having to look that big word up... it means you have no taste).... And arguing with you is a waste of time.... My s500 Lorinser is piece of crap? Whatever you say chief.... Since money seems to be important to you, its a $120,000 "piece of crap".

E30 M3 Evo 2??? Piece of crap? Probably the BEST car EVER built, HANDS DOWN.... A complete car... Doesnt have the horsepower of the later models but in terms of purity, handling, and fun, the others cant TOUCH IT..... I would tell you to drive one, but it would be lost on you.... Because you clearly have NO knowledge of cars or what makes them good.... You simply want a status symbol....

Lamborghini Countach- The most PHOTOGRAPHED CAR- EVER... PERIOD... END OF STORY.... A work of art on wheels... And if you could tell me where I can pick up a GOOD Countach for 80K, Id really appreciate it, because Id buy as many as I could find at that price....

Plus TWO ML500s Yeah.... I guess I got the Countach because thats all I can afford...

Youre a fool.

Unlike you, I am not compensating for a lack of a personality (or a really tiny cock) with my cars.... I buy cars that I LIKE.... I buy cars that are SPECIAL... I buy cars for how they DRIVE... Not to get attention from the opposite sex... I can do that without a car....

But youre a young guy, with not a lot going for you... Clealry youre no genius... You could stand to lose a few pounds, and you dont seem to have a lot else going for you either, so you rely on a car to get attention... Fair enough...

Heres a hint... Chicks who are interested in you for a car, arent worth the time of day....

But these are things youre way too young and stupid to understand....

My grandfather (the toughest man Ive ever known- Gold Glove Champion of New York- He would cause this dip-shit to soil himself with one harsh look) WAS involved in some "shady activity".... I dont really know what level of that activity was, but whether he was only guilty of the stuff I KNOW ABOUT (as opposed to the "Rumors" Ive heard) I'm certainly not PROUD of it or HIM... And anybody who IS proud of such people, has a latent personality disorder....

In his defense, wtf else was he supposed to do? He was a first generation American, son of ILLEGAL aliens, who came back from WW2 with two kids, a wife, no money and no skills other than a hair trigger temper, and the ability to severely hurt/kill others.

Whats this cum-bubbles excuse?

I too was never really told about my family's dealings. Both my grandfathers were both farmers but once they came to the states with my parents there was a "sicilian sports club" that I used to freqent with my dad as a kid and there was always that part of the club that us kids were not allow to go into. I still to this day don't know what really was going on there but I have some good ideas. :icon_mrgreen:

I too was never really told about my family's dealings. Both my grandfathers were both farmers but once they came to the states with my parents there was a "sicilian sports club" that I used to freqent with my dad as a kid and there was always that part of the club that us kids were not allow to go into. I still to this day don't know what really was going on there but I have some good ideas. :icon_mrgreen:

Thats so funny.... Grandpa's was "The Bacci Club"....

I KNOW my grandfather was a teamster "shop buster" (Basically hired thugs who would go to a shop or work site and break shit and beat people up if they refused to unionize, back in the early days of organized crime... Err.. I mean organized labor.... Why would I possibly associate organized labor and organized crime??? slip of the tongue... My bad....)...

One time when I was about 8 we were driving around in his little Honda Civic (he loved that car) and a delivery truck cut us off and honked his horn at us... My grandfather chased after him and caught him at the next light, got out, pulled the guy out of the cab and KICKED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM... right there in front of me.... All the while screaming "IM A TEAMSTER!!!! IM A TEAMSTER AND YOU SCARED MY GRANDSON!!!"

He also had business cards (this is NO SHIT) that said "Anthony Taverna- MAFIA" on them and would give them to people as jokes (and sometimes NOT as jokes if he wanted to scare them)...

The guy was fcuking HUGE.... GIANT tree trunk arms... HUGE muscles... And his hands were like fcuking frying pans... His house was right next door to a high school.... One time some delinquents were going down the street throwing rocks at the houses... I think they broke one of his windows..... He comes out and tells one of the kids to "come here"... He nicely tells him that he'll have to pay for the window and not ever do it again, and that if he didnt, he would be very sorry.... Kid basically told him to fcuk off.... One punch and the kid was down and SERIOUSLY hurt.... Got arrested... Went to court... Explained what happened... The Judge says "Mr Taverna, I can appreciate your anger, but you cant go around punching people... $250 fine.... Next Case" the smartass kid was sitting there and laughed.... My grandfather slaps five $100 bills on the bench and says "Heres $500, because when I leave here, Im going to hit him again." and sure enough.... He caught him right outside and punched dead in the face again. He never really got in any trouble for any of it.... Totally untouchable.

My dad once asked one of my Grandfather's sisters (he was 1 of 18 children) the question ("Is he in LCN?") She looked at him like "are you out of your fcuking mind?" and said (as only an old Italian woman who wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful of it, can) "Hes just not a very nice man...." And wouldnt say anything else on the subject.

He died of cancer about 15 years ago.... A few weeks before he died, he called my mom and asked "so... Do you beleive in hell?"

My mom said she did.... "Who do you think goes there???" She responded "bad people".

He says "People who killed other people?"

"Well... you were in the war.... You didnt have a choice. I dont think that counts."

"What about outside of the war?"

"well.... If it was an accident?"

"What if it wasnt an accident??? And you did it more than once?"

"What are you saying?"

"Well... You know.... I did some stuff..."

youshould have him whacked. J/K :icon_mrgreen:

Please... dont fuel that kids fantasy life.... If anybody in LCN thought he was anything but a pathetic poser, theyd kill him for talking too much....

The Kid has seen too many fcuking movies.... And about all he has going for him is a shared genealogy with an overly romanticized subculture, so he wraps himself in to make himself feel special.... He tells everybody he's like Tony Soprano or Michael Corleone.... When the sad fact is, he has much more in common with FREDO THE DIMWITTED klutz...

Guest skokos

LMAO! he just posted this picture saying its his garage!! :eusa_naughty: :lol2: :eusa_wall:

l_489751fffc0ed6212210eed80f2df382.jpg

It looks like he has two vagina pube "landing strips" on his eyes! HAHA l_1855670a333a3dffd1c2a9d33533839d.jpg

That kinda looks like SW's garage. I recall pictures similar to that from SupraForums YEARS ago.