You have $250k for your next car...

jhbchess

You have $250k USD to buy one car, what do you get?

I’ve been watching Diablos but haven’t seen the right one but that range yet. The forum is broken so...what are you getting right now if that’s your budget and why?

#brokenforumgames

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea what cars cost over there but I'd say a GT4 Porsche for fun and a clean 1st Gen Gallardo Superleggera.

Have I gone over budget?? LOL

No idea what cars cost over there but I'd say a GT4 Porsche for fun and a clean 1st Gen Gallardo Superleggera.

Have I gone over budget?? LOL

Depends on what stage of UGR the SL is (The cars you quoted are half his budget).

Depends on what stage of UGR the SL is (The cars you quoted are half his budget).

No TT’s on the SL needed, if those two are half his budget the cars there are insanely cheap.

I’d like to change my answer. A 675LT is a lot of car for 250.

Scary how fast everything they make depreciates. They were just 400!

I was gonna say. Not too long ago that you could barely find one in the high 300 range.

I was gonna say. Not too long ago that you could barely find one in the high 300 range.

Right! I was looking today and the one Fikse posted is the lowest priced I could find. It looks cool.

I found 2 Ford GTs of interest. Those need researching.

Mclaren's seem to follow a similar path as the latest smartphones. They are the greatest thing when they come out, but no one seems to want the previous iteration.

Iphone 6S/7 is still a fantastic phone today. People still flock to the newest.

It would easier to make some suggestions if we had a little more info. Are you looking for an older model(Diablo) or a more modern example(Mclaren)? Does it have to a sports car? There are probably quite a few options we aren't thinking but if more narrowed might help make suggestions. Good problem to have ;)

It would easier to make some suggestions if we had a little more info. Are you looking for an older model(Diablo) or a more modern example(Mclaren)? Does it have to a sports car? There are probably quite a few options we aren't thinking but if more narrowed might help make suggestions. Good problem to have ;)

Has to be a sports car but otherwise it's wide open, I'm having fun looking at everything and checking out the suggestions and I needed a fun thread to ease the pain of not being able to View New Posts!