CT on dyno

SAMLAMBO

I have no speakers here at work but it looks like the Kressieg video.

if and when my exhaust goes, kressieg is going on.

would u believe that mine is getting thin? The metal is slowly getting thinner. Even had to have a section brazed and that area was thin!

I never get sick of that video!

I love that video and they are insane for doing it with no tie down straps!

didn't realise there were no straps, that can be very scary

• 2 months later...

Hmm,

Would be interested to know what figures they got!

When my 88.5 went on the dyno, it only just broke the 405bhp mark...

I'm Still wondering why??

Does it affect the end figure if the car is strapped down too hard?? (Hope.. Hope...)

She still goes like stink...

if and when my exhaust goes, kressieg is going on.

would u believe that mine is getting thin? The metal is slowly getting thinner. Even had to have a section brazed and that area was thin!

kreissieg on a 4000?...would look and sound wrong for the car imo

the kreissieg sounds great but a 30 years old lambo should have a deeper note as it had in period

on a 25th i would not esitate to mount the kreissieg

Hmm,

Would be interested to know what figures they got!

When my 88.5 went on the dyno, it only just broke the 405bhp mark...

I'm Still wondering why??

Does it affect the end figure if the car is strapped down too hard?? (Hope.. Hope...)

She still goes like stink...

The front wheels are chocked so that car isn't going anywhere. Strapping it doesn't make you loose horsepower.

The difference comes from drivetrain power loss. Curious about your user name... does the 5.7 mean

something? 4valve Countach engines are 5167cc so if you round up I guess you would call it a 5.2 liter, or did you

have some work done to it?

The front wheels are chocked so that car isn't going anywhere. Strapping it doesn't make you loose horsepower.

The difference comes from drivetrain power loss. Curious about your user name... does the 5.7 mean

something? 4valve Countach engines are 5167cc so if you round up I guess you would call it a 5.2 liter, or did you

have some work done to it?

Or Chevy?

Or Chevy?

I have several reasons!

i) Because Lambo 5.2 has been taken!? (At least on one of the forums I visit..)

ii) To Be Honest, I was considering building a replica with a 5.7 Chevy. I wanted a Black RHD QV with sideskirts (and I soon learnt that only of ONE that was ever built!!) and a more modern (I.e. Diablo-like) interior, I also preferred the chance of a modern, reliable car that wouldn't depreciate as I drove it!!

The Only changes to my car are that the trumpets have been polished, and a spacer fitted to increase their effecive length by 10mm). Might try another "Run" with the spacers removed.

Cheers

Jonathan

P.S. My car is about to emerge from the paintshop in....Black!

I have several reasons!

i) Because Lambo 5.2 has been taken!? (At least on one of the forums I visit..)

ii) To Be Honest, I was considering building a replica with a 5.7 Chevy. I wanted a Black RHD QV with sideskirts (and I soon learnt that only of ONE that was ever built!!) and a more modern (I.e. Diablo-like) interior, I also preferred the chance of a modern, reliable car that wouldn't depreciate as I drove it!!

The Only changes to my car are that the trumpets have been polished, and a spacer fitted to increase their effecive length by 10mm). Might try another "Run" with the spacers removed.

Cheers

Jonathan

P.S. My car is about to emerge from the paintshop in....Black!

so you boguht an RHD QV? could you post some pics?

for what i know:

a- countach do not depreciate while you drive them

b- countach interior is at least as nice as a diablo's

c- yes, i only know of one DD QV RHD 88.5, published in a book or 2 it looked very nice imo

so you boguht an RHD QV? could you post some pics?

for what i know:

a- countach do not depreciate while you drive them

b- countach interior is at least as nice as a diablo's

c- yes, i only know of one DD QV RHD 88.5, published in a book or 2 it looked very nice imo

Will Post pictures as soon as car comes home (some time next week)

What does "DD" stand for? The car in the book I have is F924 OYR and was at one point owned by Rick ~~~~~~.

I was thinking of a late Diablo/even Gallardo type, much more modern than the 1970's!! I could have put the vents in a better place and used Ergonomics to suit me! (a word seemingly unknown when the Countach was built!).

So, Why did I buy a real one instead?

Simple, One actually came on the market, I saw it & loved it. When the previous owner started the engine I had to have it!

I'm probably going to be racking up several thousand miles a year, thus I will quickly reach a point where I have a very high mile Countach, all the ones I see for sale have low (Too low!!) mileage.

Btw, whereabouts in Ialy are you? I'm hoping to visit the factory (In my Countach) Some time this summer..

Cheers

Jonathan

Will Post pictures as soon as car comes home (some time next week)

What does "DD" stand for? The car in the book I have is F924 OYR and was at one point owned by Rick ~~~~~~.

I was thinking of a late Diablo/even Gallardo type, much more modern than the 1970's!! I could have put the vents in a better place and used Ergonomics to suit me! (a word seemingly unknown when the Countach was built!).

So, Why did I buy a real one instead?

Simple, One actually came on the market, I saw it & loved it. When the previous owner started the engine I had to have it!

I'm probably going to be racking up several thousand miles a year, thus I will quickly reach a point where I have a very high mile Countach, all the ones I see for sale have low (Too low!!) mileage.

Btw, whereabouts in Ialy are you? I'm hoping to visit the factory (In my Countach) Some time this summer..

Cheers

Jonathan

TKS, looking forward for them

DD= downdraft= carbed QV

is yours one red or white from Amari?

personally: i would never touch a countach interior

yes, they are old, not very comfy, had no idea of ergonomics....but they are nicer looking and 100x cooler than a Gallardo interior (that looks like my VW interior...)

not to mention they are really hand made

and in the end countach is not about ergonomics, easy drive or comfort, it is all about passion, noise, good looking and FUN :)

i am less than 40 miles from factory

let me know when you will come, we could meet may be

i will gladly show a local lambo shop that has many interesting cars-parts-etc....

TKS, looking forward for them

DD= downdraft= carbed QV

is yours one red or white from Amari?

personally: i would never touch a countach interior

yes, they are old, not very comfy, had no idea of ergonomics....but they are nicer looking and 100x cooler than a Gallardo interior (that looks like my VW interior...)

not to mention they are really hand made

and in the end countach is not about ergonomics, easy drive or comfort, it is all about passion, noise, good looking and FUN :)

i am less than 40 miles from factory

let me know when you will come, we could meet may be

i will gladly show a local lambo shop that has many interesting cars-parts-etc....

I've had mine since November 2004, It was originally red.

I think its comfy enough for 150 miles (or more!)

AND MASSIVE FUN

I'd like to change the dashboard so that I could read the gauges......

Will let you know when I'm coming over!

• 7 years later...
Regarding the instrument cluster illumination, just switch to LED bulbs, no mods required. Difference is literally "night and day"!

I LOL, well played sir! :icon_mrgreen: