Best Video ever.. trolling T1

Underground Racing

Kevin this video is awesome I can't wait for tomorrow It will be round 3 for Facebook buddies. (Asker and company ) I have the f luck that the biggest gtr fanboy are here in southflorida with me and they beat the yellow car. They own the silver gtr . But thank god for Kevin and they videos I'm hitting them below the belt tomm. Kevin keep the videos coming

Kevin if u have one of Asier racing Ross. Just so I can shut them up

Kevin this video is awesome I can't wait for tomorrow It will be round 3 for Facebook buddies. (Asker and company ) I have the f luck that the biggest gtr fanboy are here in southflorida with me and they beat the yellow car. They own the silver gtr . But thank god for Kevin and they videos I'm hitting them below the belt tomm. Kevin keep the videos coming

Yea these guys crying about a good start, wait until you see the video on what they pulled on the yellow car, lol. They prob didn't mention the Green Huracan KILLED that Gray GTR that cheated the yellow Huracan. Video will be out soon.

Don't worry Video coming soon of Ross vs Asier!

Kevin I killed those guys today. It was pure trash talking all day. When I pulled Kurdistan the frog that was like a low blow . I tag on a few my Facebook. These guys are dying over here.

I can't waiting for the video green and Asier and if u have the yellow car. That will be Monday's medicine

I wish I still had my car

I'm going have to send the hurrican up