Hockey Fans?

You guys following Olympic camps? Russia projected for gold already

If Canada can deal with the larger ice, Russia wont stand a chance.

Uh, sit down kids, Blackhawks are going all the way again! Hawks vs Wings for the cup, I said it first!

No way the Hawks are going to repeat.

Uh, sit down kids, Blackhawks are going all the way again! Hawks vs Wings for the cup, I said it first!

Ugh, Hawks fans :lol2:

I don't see a repeat in them. They struggled this year. And I wouldn't count on the Wings going past the first or second round of playoffs at best.

They are reworking the foundation and that takes time.

It's sooo tough being an Islander fan ... Hoping they just make the playoffs again :)

I dont know what is worse, that, or my team making the playoffs every year and then falling short. lets hope Ovi is out of his funk. GO CAPS

I saw some matches in Milan. Italy is the soccer's country but i think that jockey is 100% better.

It's a great sport. I don't know much about it but i like it very much.

I saw some matches in Milan. Italy is the soccer's country but i think that jockey is 100% better.

It's a great sport. I don't know much about it but i like it very much.

I have been to see the Vipers a couple of times also. I played junior hockey with a couple guys that played in Milan.

I dont know what is worse, that, or my team making the playoffs every year and then falling short. lets hope Ovi is out of his funk. GO CAPS

Grabovski just signed a 1 year deal with the caps. Maybe he won't fight his teammates there. :lol:

I have been to see the Vipers a couple of times also. I played junior hockey with a couple guys that played in Milan.

Really? nice! My girlfriend's father is a great passionate, he knows several names in the Milano Hockey team. Now the Milano Team is in A series again in Italy!

No way the Hawks are going to repeat.

I tend to agree.

The days of dynasties IMO have come and gone. Definitely a team could win the cup a couple years in a row, but the talent pool is so deep and the kids are so good it's virtually statistically impossible for teams to win multiple championships in a row now.

• 3 weeks later...

Canucks going let loose the Sedins? Contract up for renewal and as the 2nd and 6th scoring leaders, they're definitely going up from the $6.1M they get now. Failed run after failed run, they have proven they can't get it done when it counts.

• 5 months later...

Greatest Olympian level ice hockey player ever, Finn Teemu Selänne played his final game just winning bronze. Four medals from SIX Olympics, 26 years career in Finnish Ice Hockey team, and two goals in todays sensational last game, being oldest goal maker and the most points scoring player in whole history of Olympic Ice Hockey! WHAT A TRUE NATIONAL HERO AND SENSATION CAREER! And I'm not a slightest bit nationalist nor even a hockey fan but still, unbelievable!

1796421_10152250354667360_128324654_n.jpg