2010 RR Ghost Mansory Adv1 - 35k Miles

Dr. Noisewater

I am thinking of unloading my Bentley gtc (Mansory) in order to make some room for my new little boy. This car has always caught my attention but I am stuck on the correct pricing.

This car has been mentioned previously. Its a 2010 RR Ghost Full Mansory Kit, Adv1 wheels with all the custom paint work. They say there is 80k in modifications to the car. Its also highly optioned from the factory. It does have some miles, 35k.

It was sitting at Prestige in Miami for $229k for 4-6 months then it went to The Collection in Fort Lauderdale for another 6-8 months at $219k. Whats this car worth? It seems that you can grab a stock black 2010 with similar miles somewhere in the 170s. Whats the Mansory Kit wheels and mods worth? Is it worth 180s or 190s?

Link: http://fortlauderdale-south.ebizautos.com/...d-10916547.html

post-987-1397910912.jpg

post-987-1397910934.jpg

post-987-1397910940.jpg

post-987-1397910946.jpg

post-987-1397910953.jpg

post-987-1397910963.jpg

post-987-1397910972.jpg

post-987-1397910986.jpg

I have seen that car in person. It looks great from the outside, the inside was a bit worn although it is a 2010 with 35k miles. I wouldnt pay much extra for the Mansory upgrades. 20k max over stock IMO.

Vbugking - Im so glad you mentioned the interior issues. I havent been up to it in person yet so this is a concern. What parts looked worn in your opinion? At the moment its offered to me at 195k which they say is what they paid for it. I think a car with these miles in black can be had for 170-175k.

Vbugking - Im so glad you mentioned the interior issues. I havent been up to it in person yet so this is a concern. What parts looked worn in your opinion? At the moment its offered to me at 195k which they say is what they paid for it. I think a car with these miles in black can be had for 170-175k.

I didnt look over the interior carefully, since I wasnt looking to buy it. I noticed that the seats looked worn to me, but my Ghost (which I purchased brand new) is mint, so I was used to that. 195k sounds like a pretty fair deal if you like the car. You would definitely need to see the car in person to make sure your final decision. The car is definitely a looker in person, although some people might be concerned with how low the car is to the ground in the front on a car like that. I dont know how much that would matter to you, but for me, I dont want to have to worry about my Rolls scraping the front end like I do on an exotic.

I wonder if the seats could be repaired or not. I know many times dealers will paint or dye them which is kind of a band-aid fix of sorts.

I am not sure, they may not even bother you, I would just check it out in person and go from there.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this set up on the car. I'd be curious to hear how they age, as far as mileage goes. Anyone have one with more than 50k on the ticker? Or 100k even?

Aaron, how many miles on yours? Any issues? Seems like the best DD there could be.

I have 6-7k miles on mine. I have had it since new for a little less than 2 years. Miles dont seem like a lot, but I drive it multiple times weekly. The only car that gets driven more is my ML63, and thats because my wife drives it a lot. I have had a couple of issues, but they were fixed under warranty. The first issue was a water pump for a turbo went out, and it took them awhile to get the parts in. Not a big deal, they gave me a Mulsanne to drive for a couple of weeks. It was an easy fix, just had to wait for the part, I think it was a common problem. The only other issue I had was the rear passenger side door lock started working intermittently. This is also a common problem and they fixed it in a couple of hours. It is my favorite car of all time, and a million times better to drive than the Phantom.

Love the looks of the car! Whomever owned the car did a great job in my eyes...I would do the same mods...LOVE IT! Good luck with the purchase.

I have 6-7k miles on mine. I have had it since new for a little less than 2 years. Miles dont seem like a lot, but I drive it multiple times weekly. The only car that gets driven more is my ML63, and thats because my wife drives it a lot. I have had a couple of issues, but they were fixed under warranty. The first issue was a water pump for a turbo went out, and it took them awhile to get the parts in. Not a big deal, they gave me a Mulsanne to drive for a couple of weeks. It was an easy fix, just had to wait for the part, I think it was a common problem. The only other issue I had was the rear passenger side door lock started working intermittently. This is also a common problem and they fixed it in a couple of hours. It is my favorite car of all time, and a million times better to drive than the Phantom.

Thanks for the feedback!

I loved that car when Baky had it, IIRC I thought he was asking 190s way back then. Maybe it has appreciated since. Either way, it's a homerun!!!!

• 1 month later...
I am thinking of unloading my Bentley gtc (Mansory) in order to make some room for my new little boy. This car has always caught my attention but I am stuck on the correct pricing.

This car has been mentioned previously. Its a 2010 RR Ghost Full Mansory Kit, Adv1 wheels with all the custom paint work. They say there is 80k in modifications to the car. Its also highly optioned from the factory. It does have some miles, 35k.

It was sitting at Prestige in Miami for $229k for 4-6 months then it went to The Collection in Fort Lauderdale for another 6-8 months at $219k. Whats this car worth? It seems that you can grab a stock black 2010 with similar miles somewhere in the 170s. Whats the Mansory Kit wheels and mods worth? Is it worth 180s or 190s?

Link: http://fortlauderdale-south.ebizautos.com/...d-10916547.html

Thats my old car....I had it done. Your not going to get much for the Mansory stuff after your done. I would say 175-180. It sold for less than that a while back and its certainly not appreciating...and the miles are creeping up there.

• 1 year later...

Saw this car listed on eBay now. Happened to see my first ghost in person and it wasn't as huge as I thought. Actually, if I hadn't noticed the stainless hood, I might have missed the car altogether. Rare in my area but it looked awesome.

Yes, I listed it recently. Its been a fun car. The Ghost is a fun daily driver, so comfortable and perfect for almost all occasions.

I am making some room for this 2013 White Rolls with the Wald treatment.

post-987-1433866084.png

post-987-1433866093.png

post-987-1433866135_thumb.jpg

Yes, I listed it recently. Its been a fun car. The Ghost is a fun daily driver, so comfortable and perfect for almost all occasions.

I am making some room for this 2013 White Rolls with the Wald treatment.

I'm sorry, to each his own, but that looks like dog shit, completely ruins the lines of the car.

I think the side skirts are a little much but otherwise pretty good. Love your old one. Straight up trade for the Diablo? Lol

I'm sorry, to each his own, but that looks like dog shit, completely ruins the lines of the car.

:iamwithstupid:

Almost confused it with a souped up Chrysler 300