Dodge Viper ACR

sprite

Earlier this year a friend/business partner and I made an agreement to both buy an ACR if we hit a certain target on a deal we did. I picked up a black/silver and he picked up a mexico blue one. My car is currently at wrap shop getting clear bra and tint and I'll be taking delivery of it later this week :)

Really excited for this car as I miss having a manual car. Should make for a perfect track toy.

post-8895-1503340282_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1503340328_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1503340338_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1503340346_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1503340353_thumb.jpg

Yeah i have to agree the black and silver looks fantastic, but wow at that Mexico Blue!!

Also, that may be the coolest incentive deal i have heard of. You two should have an absolute blast with them!

Congrats on reaching your goal! That Black/Silver combo is so menacing on that car....I love it!

Congrats on reaching your goal! That Black/Silver combo is so menacing on that car....I love it!

Welcome to the club, Christian!!! You're going to love it. Here are several track weekends this fall at Road Atlanta. Hope you can make it out for some!!

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_9902.JPG

Welcome to the club, Christian!!! You're going to love it. Here are several track weekends this fall at Road Atlanta. Hope you can make it out for some!!

post-24272-1503407738_thumb.jpg

post-24272-1503407891_thumb.jpg

Thanks. Can't wait to take it on Road Atlanta, but might not be until next year as I have a super busy fall. I also want to break in the car, complete another racing school (since it's been a while since I've tracked anything) and probably get familiar with the car on a track that is a bit more forgiving than RA [probably Roebling].

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Loving the Viper, still haven't tracked it as I've been super busy. I think this one is a keeper though. Truly last of an era and the best iteration of an American classic.

post-8895-1516729739_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1516729748_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1516729765_thumb.jpg