Just picked up a 15' GT3!

SV-N-IT

mine had a 158k sticker so the car has some nice goodies! this was Bernie's personal car from BJ motors/Texas and I'm guessing it sat around most of the year.

900 miles so basically new. so far I'm loving the car and Ive been driving it every day

since it was delivered! it feels like a refined CGT in many ways especially the sound at 9k rpm's!

it came with the full Fabspeed exhaust eliminating all 3 mufflers. the color is the new racing yellow which is close to highlighter yellow under the sun. I guess speed yellow is discontinued..

I'm going to color match the cali's and have clear lights going on all the way around. any other cool mods

that I should consider?

post-2228-1460560935_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1460560997.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

congrats! You're on a roll! I had a few offers out on a 991 Turbo S, but might be changing it up for a Nismo GT-R if I can find a decent price on one....

Great car. A proper alignment, corner balance and suspension adjustments (using the factory hardware on the car) will do wonders for the car.

Great car. A proper alignment, corner balance and suspension adjustments (using the factory hardware on the car) will do wonders for the car.

thank you!

even for regular driving? or are you talking just about track time?

Gorgeous..that yellow is so much nicer than speed yellow imo. Congrats on your growing collection.

Gorgeous..that yellow is so much nicer than speed yellow imo. Congrats on your growing collection.

thanks bud!

in the light it looks completely different.

post-2228-1460579711_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1460579532_thumb.jpg

thank you!

even for regular driving? or are you talking just about track time?

Both, depending on how often you plan on going to the track will determine how aggressive you go with the alignment. The car comes with coilers from the factory so it's easy to lower it with what you already have.

:iamwithstupid: Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health! Looks great!

+1 on painting calipers. Maybe swap brakes for PCCB?

A friend changed out his wing and rear deck lid with the RS bits and it looks amazing on his 997.2 GT3

The RS CF wing is gorgeous and the uprights are nicely architectural. He also did LW flywheel and other internal mods - not sure what your intended use will be and whether that makes sense.

What seats are in it? If you've got the LWB and are worried about bolster wear, there is a company that makes bolster protectors with OEM matched leather and contrasting stitching and they look quite nice.

thank you! ill have everything done this week. the new RS wing/deck lid is 20k so not worth it IMO.

ill post pics when finished :icon_thumleft:

so far I'm driving the $hit out of it and loving it!

thanks guys! having a blast so far! shifting gears at 9k rpm is lots of fun! I also just learned about holding both paddles in is like pressing in a clutch at any speed.

thanks guys! having a blast so far! shifting gears at 9k rpm is lots of fun! I also just learned about holding both paddles in is like pressing in a clutch at any speed.

That's what makes it hands down the best tranny. You can do some serious sliding around in second.