I’m in love

SAMLAMBO

So I bought myself this Phantom Series 1. Only one of two tones in this colour in Singapore. I never knew I’d fall so much in love with the Phantom. So much so that all I want to do is drive it. To me it’s just like art where age is irregardless and it ages like wine. The Phantom to me is what defines ‘rolling art’. I’ve driven the Ghost many times but the Phantom is just at another level. Surprsifly it doesn’t feel as big as it looks and it feels like I’m driving a yacht. This car is simply out of this world. I LOVE IT!

I had the agent remove all my undertrays and had everything cleaned. This is a keeper.

On a side note, I’ve never had so many congratulating me on a car like this Phantom. R E S P E C T!

AFCCC416_1A5A_467E_BB60_3A8D8E192875.jpeg

AB85F05F_A598_4A9C_B026_82BE8AB83B31.jpeg

22F80BC9_07B8_4DE6_B7B8_557A6A82C38A.jpeg

Congrats! Are you going to add any kind of bluetooth connectivity? If so, let me know how you get it done.

I doubt it, let’see

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys!

On a side note my mileage is 38k miles and it’s an 09 car. Is this considered average for a Phantom ?

Thank you guys!

On a side note my mileage is 38k miles and it’s an 09 car. Is this considered average for a Phantom ?

I'd probably say it's on the higher side but it's not considered as high as it would be for a lambo.

Thank you guys!

Sorry it’s an 07 year car

Miles don't seem too bad. Please keep us up to date on how you like the car, maintenance etc. I would love to have one but am curious how the maintenance and long term ownership truly is.

Thanks

Congrats Sam! Looks killer.

Miles don't seem too bad. Please keep us up to date on how you like the car, maintenance etc. I would love to have one but am curious how the maintenance and long term ownership truly is.

Thanks

PM Member "Double" (or hopefully he will see this post and respond). He mentioned the maintenance and repairs on these cars as being very, very expensive over the long-term, as they are incredibly hard on their suspension components due to their sheer size and weight. (ie, once stuff starts wearing out or your warranty is up, you might want to get out of it quick).

I have no personal experience of course so this was just from my recollection of his post/comments on the car.

Thank you guys!

I don't understand the miles on these cars, most this age only have a few thousand miles. With that said, yes, your car has high miles compared to what's out there. IMO, the miles your car has is nothing.

As far as maintenance goes, yes it's expensive. My friend has his phantom getting the starter replaced now at $3,600.

Thanks

There’s not much electronics on this car so it’s not to bad really and also easy to work on. Coming from the Aventador I don’t feel the parts are expensive, well plus minus around the same price or maybe I’m just used to paying these high prices.

In all honesty I never thought I’d love driving a car so much. The presence itself is really a wow feeling. If u wanna feel like a rock star than drive a lambo but if you want to feel like the King than the Phantom is it.

Congrats Sam! Looks killer.

PM Member "Double" (or hopefully he will see this post and respond). He mentioned the maintenance and repairs on these cars as being very, very expensive over the long-term, as they are incredibly hard on their suspension components due to their sheer size and weight. (ie, once stuff starts wearing out or your warranty is up, you might want to get out of it quick).

I have no personal experience of course so this was just from my recollection of his post/comments on the car.

Yes the weakest link are the front shocks and bushings with all the weight in front coz of the engine especially. I just ordered a pair of front shocks from P&A Wood in the UK for around £3500 and bushings to which will probably last me a few years so it’s really not as bad as it sounds

I don't understand the miles on these cars, most this age only have a few thousand miles. With that said, yes, your car has high miles compared to what's out there. IMO, the miles your car has is nothing.

As far as maintenance goes, yes it's expensive. My friend has his phantom getting the starter replaced now at $3,600.

I was just looking thru some adds in pistonheads, autotrader uk etc for Phantoms around my age and most had more mileage than mine

Very cool! I really want to do a phantom coupe one day

Especially the drophead, it’s a keeper. No replacement.

Always been a big fan of the Phantoms, congratulations, looks great!

For me it has to be Long and the Phantom, king of kings

• 1 year later...