AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...Allan vs Ronin. I can't believe it. The two most ego-centric, hard-headed mofos on the web going tete-on-tete. lol This should be awesome.

I know Ronin from back in my Lotus days. He's got a hell of a mouth on him. He talks a lot of sh!t, but he can back a lot of it up too, to a surprising extent.

Allan, what are you doing bullying people in the Lotus section of L4P?? And I thought you hated L4P anyway??

Is everything on the forum almost unreadable? It makes my head hurt trying to process the lack of features (for lack of a better word) that typically define a logical debate.

I dont understand what Ronin is bragging about....anyone can drive on a canyon road and stay inside the lines, some of us would just rather risk death for the purposes of seeming like a "cool" guy. It really boggles my mind sometimes the stupid stuff people bragg about on forums

the lotus driver on a video drives like a pussy, he accelerates from the corner WAY after the apex point, my mother can drive like this

Why the hell you have to do this while im packing? How am I going to keep up with this?

Can someone explain to me the fascination in flipping off the camera? "You know, flipping him the bird?" "I know what it is Goose." "I'm sorry I hate it when he does that."

Is this cool? I fail to understand.