Autocar's Handling Track - Performante Inside

SilverViper

4 records, it is more than 2 sec faster than a LP610 at Balocco.

Note that it is faster than a 720S and a 918 at the Autocar's track.

Where are the YouTube experts? LOL

I also heard that they are going back to the Ring :shock:

You drive this car you won’t be able to explain how but you will understand why it does so well on the track, best performance car to ever come out of Sant’a g a t a Bolognese.

You drive this car you won’t be able to explain how but you will understand why it does so well on the track, best performance car to ever come out of Sant’a g a t a Bolognese.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

Lambo is going back to the Ring???? This is getting good! Need to beat the GT2RS time!

Lambo is going back to the Ring???? This is getting good! Need to beat the GT2RS time!

Porsche spent moths at the Ring with the GT2RS, Lambo had only a small window to do the record run.

The other thing I would also like to say is that in my opinion the Performante is the easier one for us mere mortals to drive close to its maximum potential, I don’t think the same will apply to the GT2RS.

Porsche spent moths at the Ring with the GT2RS, Lambo had only a small window to do the record run.

The other thing I would also like to say is that in my opinion the Performante is the easier one for us mere mortals to drive close to its maximum potential, I don’t think the same will apply to the GT2RS.

I agree with you 100.0%!!!

holy crap.

the A.L.A. system really works.

the car only has 245/305 tires... i wonder if it would grip even better with a 255/325 set up ?

I presume they used OEM Corsa tires. The new Trofeo R Lambo used for the Ring lap in OEM sizes may make an even bigger difference?

i think youre right.

im not sure why the euro brands stick with this 235/245 and 305 rear set up.

why not go wider ?

even the p1 has measly 245s and 315s ... there HAS to be a benefit to running a wider tire, right ?

the viper has 315s and 355's..

i think youre right.

im not sure why the euro brands stick with this 235/245 and 305 rear set up.

why not go wider ?

even the p1 has measly 245s and 315s ... there HAS to be a benefit to running a wider tire, right ?

the viper has 315s and 355's..

Would running spacers make any difference? The Performante would benefit visually from it no idea about performance impact.

Would running spacers make any difference? The Performante would benefit visually from it no idea about performance impact.
Yes running spacers and increased negative camber (front and rear) will increase cornering stability and performance and significantly enhance the stance of the car (will lower it and make it more squat without aftermarket springs and suspension components). I know this from my experience with my 991 GT3 on track. But these changes will still have less impact than wider tires on track!

Yes running spacers and increased negative camber (front and rear) will increase cornering stability and performance and significantly enhance the stance of the car (will lower it and make it more squat without aftermarket springs and suspension components). I know this from my experience with my 991 GT3 on track. But these changes will still have less impact than wider tires on track!

Thank you for that, I am afraid of lowering because of few reasons, one being that I don’t want to screw up with the suspension geometry set by the factory and second the car will bottom everywhere in particular on the roads I drive it on, I would consider small spacers to fill the gap sideways if they won’t impact the factory setup.