lamborghini jacket

fastforward

he thought someone stole his jacket and left it in the forum, but then he realized he left it in his closet and so nevermind.

…………….and with all the other problems in the world.

its like i mentioned in the first post i was looking for a lamborghini jacket and wondered if anyone knows if it was for sale somewhere here but already bought one.

its like i mentioned in the first post i was looking for a lamborghini jacket and wondered if anyone knows if it was for sale somewhere here but already bought one.

and the reply is coming after i bought one :eusa_dance:

• 1 year later...
hi all, i'm looking for a lamborghini jacket.

Is it for sale here?

never mind i already have one. :icon_mrgreen:

and the reply is coming after i bought one :eusa_dance:

It is pretty ironic that your user name is fast forward. Could have fast forwarded past your first four posts... or just edited the first one to have all the usless info in one place.

he thought someone stole his jacket and left it in the forum, but then he realized he left it in his closet and so nevermind.

Take off your pants and Jacket.

EPIC POSTS! Actually made the thread worth something. :eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
It is pretty ironic that your user name is fast forward. Could have fast forwarded past your first four posts... or just edited the first one to have all the usless info in one place.

EPIC POSTS! Actually made the thread worth something. :eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

+1 I literally lol'd at some replies

• 4 months later...