Does this mean I'm gay? (not that there is anything wrong with it!)

Lubejobs42

I see all the posts about the Ferrari fags accessorizing to match their cars.

My buddy just got this in from AP. It matches my car, so now I'm starting to question myself!

post-21609-1439087243_thumb.jpg

post-21609-1439087498_thumb.jpg

Congrats on a great watch. I got the same one to match my SL so you're not the only one buying matching accessories lol.

Congrats on a great watch. I got the same one to match my SL so you're not the only one buying matching accessories lol.

Come to think of it I've changed my AP to match the interior of my H :shock:

:lol2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shocked Ferrari didn't partner with AP or PP and ended up with Hublot. AP would have been my first choice but PP is great and literally models their mainstream business off of Ferrari.

Very nice watch, congrats.

You won't get any flack from me for coordinating boat/car/watch. :thumb_up:

Love the watch ... its great to match! its what you do. I do it too! It is NOT gay.. until you buy the same watch for you boyfriend and then .. even then... if he is a receiver ... you still might not be gay.. so long as you keep your eyes closed while having sex with him ... while he is wearing a watch that matches your watch .. your car and your boat and ... well ......

did you get the matching cock ring yet? just sayin

Love the watch ... its great to match! its what you do. I do it too! It is NOT gay.. until you buy the same watch for you boyfriend and then .. even then... if he is a receiver ... you still might not be gay.. so long as you keep your eyes closed while having sex with him ... while he is wearing a watch that matches your watch .. your car and your boat and ... well ......

Leave it to Salomone to take it over a few notches......

Instant gold!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Shocked Ferrari didn't partner with AP or PP and ended up with Hublot. AP would have been my first choice but PP is great and literally models their mainstream business off of Ferrari.

Very nice watch, congrats.

Does Patek even partner up with anyone? Patek and Ferrari would be tacky as hell.