HOW TO FIX HURACAN SPIDER DRIVER SEAT LEGROOM!!

boss gt

Hey guys! There is an easy and Free fix that you can perform yourself on your Huracan Spiders to get more leg room in the drivers seat. This can also be done to the passenger seat.

WARNING! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOU, ANY OTHER PERSON OR YOUR CAR AS A RESULT OF THIS TUTORIAL!

It is quite simple. All you need is a flat head screw driver and maybe some needle nose pliers.

This gave me that little bit extra leg room I needed to be comfortable. I do know that if you put the seat back all the way against the back wall, you may get some rubbing between the leather on the seat and wall, so if you plan to have it all the way back, I recommend putting a soft towel between the two to minimize the rubbing.

Check out this video to see what needs to be done. Let me know if you have questions!! Thanks!

This was a good tip, in the V10s every quarter inch counts. I'm not a big guy, just under 6'1", and I find every Gallardo and Huracan very tight. Thanks for the info :icon_thumleft:

I posted several months ago, looking for a solution to this problem. This is so simple. I figured there must've been some sort of electronic relay that was stopping it. I had no idea it was those little plastic clips. Thanks for posting this.