Auto Zeitung Performance test

kingjr9000

First test in AutoZeitung!

-Weight: 1557 kg

-0-100 kph: 2,78 s

-0-200 kph: 8,83 s

-100-0 kph: 31,1 m

-200-0 kph: 116,5 m

-Contidrom 3,63 km: 1:29,55 min (their own record)

It's about 2 seconds quicker around a 3,6-km-long track than the Corvette Plastic mess-06 Z07-Pack.

And even 2 seconds faster than Ducati 1199 Panigale S.

If my math checks out right, then this thing is naturally .56 secs quicker per km than the POS. Which means that it should be atleast 11.5secs quicker around the nurburgring than the POS--not the manual that sport auto tested.

auto_zeitung___lamborghini_hurac_n_performante__1_.jpg

auto_zeitung___lamborghini_hurac_n_performante__3_.jpg

auto_zeitung___lamborghini_hurac_n_performante__4_.jpg

Great results but DAMN the car is heavy, imagine taking some weight out of that thing.

Put me down for the light weight version.

That's not fast enough for the next few cars coming IMO. Ford GT, ZR1, and GT2RS I'd expect to put massive daylight to a Plastic mess-06 or 570S

Pardon me, but 2 sec off Plastic mess-06 puts it right up there with 918S and ACR on tracks like Willow Springs etc. This track has a lot of corners, I doubt those other cars you mentioned will be any faster here.

That's not fast enough for the next few cars coming IMO. Ford GT, ZR1, and GT2RS I'd expect to put massive daylight to a Plastic mess-06 or 570S

I didn't realize every car had to be entered into a race series?

Is there an AWD car that's quicker on a course than a Performante outside of a 918 maybe?

Pardon me, but 2 sec off Plastic mess-06 puts it right up there with 918S and ACR on tracks like Willow Springs etc. This track has a lot of corners, I doubt those other cars you mentioned will be any faster here.

Ignore derphurf he just likes to be annoying.

Totally agree. If I had a car that may someday be slower than another car in a performance test 99.99% of the population will never replicate, I would burn that first car to the ground immediately. Then my house. Then myself for even owning it.

Shouldn't the performante be able to handily beat those cars on those kinds of tracks? With what the viper and 918 did at the ring compared to the lambo I was just assuming it should have no problem beating them on the American tracks. Am I thinking wrong?

Totally agree. If I had a car that may someday be slower than another car in a performance test 99.99% of the population will never replicate, I would burn that first car to the ground immediately. Then my house. Then myself for even owning it.

Right, especially when the track special is called performante and performance test is what this article is about. Mhmm. 2.5 seconds faster than a 570S on the last generation Corsas vs latest generation Trofeo R on a short track isn't what most are making this car out to be. It'll get stomped by the coming cars just on that straight and false straight.

Right, especially when the track special is called performante and performance test is what this article is about. Mhmm. 2.5 seconds faster than a 570S on the last generation Corsas vs latest generation Trofeo R on a short track isn't what most are making this car out to be. It'll get stomped by the coming cars just on that straight and false straight.

Here we go again:

Corvette Plastic mess-06 570S

Hockenheim Short 1:06.90 1:08.80

Laguna Seca (post 1988) 1:33.05 1:34.58

Le Mans (Bugatti) 1:45.44 1:47.13

Motortrend Figure-8 0:22.30 0:23.00

Virginia International Raceway Grand East Course (post 01/2014) 2:41.32 2:47.40

Willow Springs 1:25.00 1:27.21

Sachsenring 1:30.26 1:33.12

570S 675LT

Buttonwillow Configuration 13 1:56.10 1:52.00

Goodwood Hill climb 1:06.57 1:06.22

Anglesey Coastal 1:14.50 1:12.80

Vairano Handling Course 1:13.51 1:10.10

Hockenheim Short 1:08.80 1:07.20

Sachsenring 1:33.12 1:30.52

Le Mans (Bugatti) 1:47.13 1:44.04

Motortrend Figure-8 0:23.00 0:22.40

Willow Springs 1:27.21 1:24.29

Corvette Plastic mess-06 570S 675LT

Hockenheim Short 1:06.90 1:08.80 1:07.20

Le Mans (Bugatti) 1:45.44 1:47.13 1:44.04

Motortrend Figure-8 0:22.30 0:23.00 0:22.40

Willow Springs 1:25.00 1:27.21 1:24.29

Sachsenring 1:30.26 1:33.12 1:30.52

So according to that logic, a 675LT is equally as bad? Take off the trofeos and see what you get with the LT. There is a massive difference between underrating by 30hp & 100hp. Those 570s are probably cranking out 620hp. The performante beat the Plastic mess-06 (Z07 package) by 2secs. If that can equally be translated over to other tracks (which it should), then that means 4 secs altogether or an additional 2secs off the Plastic mess-06 on other tracks, and there is no comparison. Factoring the hp difference, and Perf is a hero.

"Corvette Plastic mess-06"...LP, Not cool you guys.

Why do you have to crap on every Lamborghini related content on a LAMBORGHINI forum?

I am pretty sure your previous screen name was banned on LP before for similar behavior along with lying about being paid by Porsche to tune the aero on the 918, can't remember the exact screen name, if it weren't you, which I highly doubt because I am hardly wrong about these things the person was exhibiting the same exact behavior, participated in the same threads and was equally as annoying the coincidence would be way too high.

Nobody needs to hear about your nonsense hypothesis based on pure speculations and fantasy scenarios, you probably haven't even stepped foot in these cars or probably never even seen them in real life stop arguing with owners and buyers who have first hand experience go place your money where you mouth is and buy the brand and the car you worship.

We're all benchmarking here. It's nothing unique or strange. Some here are extrapolating from one track to another, which makes no sense. None of us have lapped a Performante at pro level skill to these laptimes. Calm thyself. Yes, a 675LT is slow compared to what is coming. VERY slow.

I was hoping for a 1400 kg Performante with more downforce and the ability to really take it to some of the crazier cars coming. Maybe that's what the GT3 Stradale is. Looking forward to that car

PS, first generation Trofeo R are a league behind the current generation. The new generation Corsas are as sticky as the last Trofeo R.

We're seeing a generational shift in car design in every segment of the market. On the hypercar level, cars like the P1 and 918 will be nothing against the Project One and AMB-001.

In the supercar segment, 720+ hp and 1400 kg is becoming the benchmark. This is the most exciting time in decades for car development. Will be exciting to see what everyone else can put down.

Driver bounced the revlimiter costing a little bit of time. Car sounds one of the best of any production car

Calm thyself. Yes, a 675LT is slow compared to what is coming. VERY slow.

This is laughably stupid.

A 675LT is fast as fcuk, and will always be fast as fcuk, unless you are person whose only relevant experience with fast cars is what they read in a magazine.

I am pretty sure your previous screen name was banned on LP before for similar behavior along with lying about being paid by Porsche to tune the aero on the 918, can't remember the exact screen name, if it weren't you, which I highly doubt because I am hardly wrong about these things the person was exhibiting the same exact behavior, participated in the same threads and was equally as annoying the coincidence would be way too high.

Asscelerator perhaps?

This is laughably stupid.

A 675LT is fast as fcuk, and will always be fast as fcuk, unless you are person whose only relevant experience with fast cars is what they read in a magazine.

Bingo!

Asscelerator perhaps?

Bingo!

Yes that's it, thank you VCR, this guy is one and the same, know it all with no hands on experience.

So what is coming? AMG and Aston hypercars, which aren't in the same class.

ZR1, do you really think it will be that much faster than the current Plastic mess-06 and Viper ACR? Lol, I remember people who said C6 ZR1 would do a sub 7 lap at the Ring before it came out, see how that went? At best 1,5 sec faster than the current Viper ACR if not on par with the Viper.

I see only two cars being as fast on a track as the Huracan Performante, both have over 700 HP, both are Turbo and both are slightly more exspensive (and way more exspensive if you are going to spec it yourself). That would be the GT2 RS and the 720S.

The new GT is barely faster than the 675LT (might be slower in some cases) and costs almost as much as an Aventador, yet customers didn't go ahead and cancel their orders. It's not about the speed and lap times anymore, it's about the experience you get from the supercar. Just because one is slower by 0.5 sec doesn't mean it is actually the worse car.

PS, first generation Trofeo R are a league behind the current generation. The new generation Corsas are as sticky as the last Trofeo R.

Any backup for this? Everyone understands that tire tech moves forward but this is one hell of a claim...a quantifiable claim at that, one that should have some numbers behind it.