Performante Wait Times?

NRG x Lambo

hey guys,

i'm curious to know if people (US side) have any ideas what the approximate waiting time is to build out a Performance? or if anyone has a lead on an allocation that perhaps won't be selling at above MSRP (again, i know unrealistic... but i have a feeling these cars will hit MSRP once more start getting delivered and the flippers start dumping. i'm just trying to gauge if i should BUILD one, wait at MSRP, or if there MIGHT be an opportunity to jump in at MSRP in the next 2-3 months?

thanks!

Should be able to buy under MSRP all day long...and of flippers start dumping them, it will be easier to buy them under MSRP. I paid under MSRP, built to order.

UNDER MSRP on a new build? Who was that through?

You should get this car at MSRP from a dealer, I'm getting mine at MSRP.

And according to Fortis, Perf's will make up around 20% of the total production of H's yearly so allocation will probably be tight on these cars moving forward.

definitely NOT interested in buying the car OVER MSRP. i know that the car's will be going for MSRP soon if not now. I AM curious at the above post where buyer claims to have gotten a Performance UNDER MSRP.

one of my dealerships called and said they have an order cancelled, but unfortunately build is LOCKED in. there are a few options i would have wanted to change. so debating that car right now.

also Bill was kind of enough to send me a great contract who might be able to help me out as well.