Got a new creampuff!!!

Allan-Herbie

So Ive been lusting after the new Porsche 718 Boxster, and was finally able to pick one up! This car is absolutely amazing! Will do a complete write up soon as I get some miles under my belt. But so far, Im simply in awe.....

First drive with the wife, got sideways in first and second... her response, "please take me home" LOL

IMG_20161123_WA0025_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0029_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0031_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0035_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0039_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0041_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0043_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0045_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0049_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0053_resized.jpeg

IMG_20161123_WA0055_resized.jpeg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLLLLLL

Porsche really knocked it out of the park with the new boxster. I see a lot of similarities to the CGT. Looks like they share the same DNA. Does driving with the top down mess up your hair? I would hope not!

Beautiful car. Love it in red.

Congrats Allan! It's mint. Amazing how well it's been maintained. Hope you drive it like Paul Walker! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

HAHA... I hope not... Wife already xnayed my plate idea of WIDWMKR

Now we know why you've been incognito. You've been out chasing one of these down--but what an awesome example. It looks practically new and the red looks great.

CGT is an epic car in my book. Still looks great and ahead of its time. I wish I would've picked one up 4-5 years ago. Enjoy many miles to come and look forward to hearing your impressions.

Congrats! :turboalex:

I'm really happy for your Allan! One of my all time favorite calls, after the Countach! :icon_thumleft:

I hope we get to see some Instagram videos soon!

718 lol

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health. One of the best sounding cars!

(Especially for a turbo flat 4 ;))

Wooo Finally did it! I would have liked to see it in White or Silver. Not the biggest fan of red CGT. But who am I to nit pick, I can't afford tires for one :P

Congrats!!

Congrats Allan! It's mint. Amazing how well it's been maintained. Hope you drive it like Paul Walker! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Allan, Not to fear, Paul Walker was not the driver on the fatal accident - Paul Walker perhaps drove it well enough ;)

That's certainly a pretty impressive way to come to LP! How many miles on her? Was this the "944" you were picking up? Congrats, enjoy that intoxicating exhaust note.

Thanks guys.. So far, in my limited seat time, the car feels like a go cart. The instantaneous snap of the throttle is amazing. Litterly blip it, and its sideways. The fit and finish is FAR above any of my Lambos. Its my F40. I just drool looking at all the carbon. I cant wait to take the roof off.