Awesome Deal on Amazing 1:8 scale Aventador

Allan-Herbie

Price for the kit is awesome. $90 shipping?

Its a BIG box.. You can always negotiate shipping with them, but that is LOWEST price ive seen for the kit by far.

I have the roadster version. If the seller is legit, that is a hell of a deal. $90 for shipping is actually fair consider the bulk of the box but as Allan said, S&H are always negotiable.

How long it take you guys to build it?

Let's see some pics

I've seen Allan's. It is really cool and it is a big model. I'm wondering this vs the new Lego gt3rs that is quite awesome.

I've seen Allan's. It is really cool and it is a big model. I'm wondering this vs the new Lego gt3rs that is quite awesome.

No comparison. Lambo way cooler.

Has anyone ordered from this seller already?

How easy it is to build?

What is true value of the box?

I havent, but judging by the fact he has 103,000 transactions and a 99% 5 star rating, I think youll be ok. :icon_mrgreen:

The box is big.... To me.. even at $350 plus $90 shipping, thats a great deal.. I bought 2 of them at $800 plus shipping awhile back. One for me, one for Alex. He of-course hasn't built his yet.. been like 2 or 3 years.. lol

Also, to build it was easy.. Very detailed instructions. Everything is pre painted etc. No glueing. Everything is nut/bolt/screw. I think I did a build thread on it here when I built mine years back.

Has anyone ordered from this seller already?

How easy it is to build?

What is true value of the box?

it's no "SNAP-TIGHT" model kit... from a scale of 1-10, i'd say it's a 6-7. the only reason why it's high is because of the TINY pieces and detailed parts. but that being said, the actual ASSEMBLY process isn't hard. just make sure you have a good set of 'tiny' screw drivers. some people sell these "POCHER" model tool kits. i had some tools, so i didn't buy it... but right tools will make the assembly process a lot easier.

toolsetLambo.jpg

it's a REALLY satisfying build. and like allan said, for the price, it's a GREAT DEAL i think!

I have the coupe, the quality is FANTASTIC... Great project, easy to put together. Finished model weighs like 30lbs..

Aventador

Thanks Allan, ordered one. Shipping was actually $70 when I ordered. Maybe someone complained!

Congrats guys! I think youll love the finished product. Id buy a few more , but right now I got several Im working on that are taking me forever.

Congrats guys! I think youll love the finished product. Id buy a few more , but right now I got several Im working on that are taking me forever.

Now if I can just develop patience all of the sudden I will be set!!

I know a bunch of guys that have this kit, they all enjoyed putting it together! They said the quality was good.

I have written this company several times, pleading with them to do a Diablo 6.0... or heck.. a Diablo Multi kit where you have all of the options to build which ever variant of the Diablo you want.. ohh.. the revenue they would see..

I have written this company several times, pleading with them to do a Diablo 6.0... or heck.. a Diablo Multi kit where you have all of the options to build which ever variant of the Diablo you want.. ohh.. the revenue they would see..

That is a great idea!

That is a great idea!

Story of my life... I have a great idea for everyone else.. lol..

Even if not a full kit with all fenders and side skirts.. and wheel options..etc... maybe supplemental accessory kits... could do this with all of the cars.. seems like it would be worth the effort..

Would you mind sharing all the contact info. please? Perhaps a number of us here will also send them our versions of the letter, then it might dawn on them that there really is a demand for such a model and hence they will produce it.

Would you mind sharing all the contact info. please? Perhaps a number of us here will also send them our versions of the letter, then it might dawn on them that there really is a demand for such a model and hence they will produce it.

I just went through their site..

http://www.pocher.com/uk-en/contact