GT-R goes 7.8 @ 183 MPH...

FikseSTS

Very fast but I am afraid this car is blurring the line of what an actual street car is . . . stepping it into a whole other realm where a 7.8 is extremely slow. That said, still a big congrats to those guys. A lot of innovation required to pull this off.

I have no idea, they said about 250 pounds removed and a cage, but still real windows, interior, electronics, stock ECU running, 6 speed trans, AWD, etc...

Very fast but I am afraid this car is blurring the line of what an actual street car is . . . stepping it into a whole other realm where a 7.8 is extremely slow. That said, still a big congrats to those guys. A lot of innovation required to pull this off.

I have no idea, they said about 250 pounds removed and a cage, but still real windows, interior, electronics, stock ECU running, 6 speed trans, AWD, etc...

Cool. That may be better than I thought. I was under the impression of cage, stripped interior, no stereo, no AC, no passenger seat, RWD, etc. I would love to be wrong on this one.

video shows the inside of the car, front and rear seats, interior, dash, glass, etc...

Cool. That may be better than I thought. I was under the impression of cage, stripped interior, no stereo, no AC, no passenger seat, RWD, etc. I would love to be wrong on this one.

I think that is cool, insanely fast, but I have to say I am more impressed when I see UGR cars turning similar times on street tires. I am impressed by this, but I am much more fond of seeing things that could drive to the track, do that race and easily drive home.

That's a very good way of putting it.

I think that is cool, insanely fast, but I have to say I am more impressed when I see UGR cars turning similar times on street tires. I am impressed by this, but I am much more fond of seeing things that could drive to the track, do that race and easily drive home.

i passed this car on the street between the roll event and the hotel during tx2k.

This car is absolutely streetable

:iamwithstupid:

I am not a GTR hater and while that car is impressive, it does nothing for me....This on the other hand, I can't count how many times I have watched this and it still is exciting.

I am not a GTR hater and while that car is impressive, it does nothing for me....This on the other hand, I can't count how many times I have watched this and it still is exciting.

Now THAT is :icon_syda:

B, I agree that it is streetable. I was under the assumption that radio, AC, carpet, seats, etc had been removed. I think I was wrong.