Bikers vs. 720s road rage at cars and coffee Palm Beach

sl55

Back story according to DDE:

The motorcycle boxed the McLaren in. And the rider got off and proceeded to punch and kick the car. Repeatedly. Then the car owner tried to open the door and get out but in the panic of all of what was happening didn't put the car in park. So it rolled

Why did she box the car in? There are many unanswered questions.

Bikers are known to do stuff like this all the time or to be looking for fights in large groups. I remember not too long ago a group boxed in a Range Rover with a family inside and proceeded to punch the car and break the windows. My brother in law specifically doesn't ride in groups with other people on public roads for this reason.

according to the person that uploaded the video on reddit,

"Heres some more info on what happened since a lot of false rumors have been going around. The women was cut off by the motorcycles, the bikers blocked the car in and when the driver stepped out to talk to them she forgot to engage the parking brake causing the vehicle to roll into the bike in front. The bikers proceeded to damage the vehicle by punching and kicking it. One biker even swung at the driver which is why she got back into the vehicle left the scene and called the police from a safer location.

Ill try and post the pictures on here of the damage the front bumper is cracked, scuff marks from the kicks, and the mirrors are smashed."

Isn't that the same dude that flew a drone right over the race track during a race during GR rally?

I hate bikers. They knew the risks when buying a bike, and they seem to think humans can see around other cars and 360 degrees at all times. I almost took one out today when he whipped around a truck behind me to split lanes as I was changing lanes to the right.

Being invisible and hyper aggressive is why I don't ride anymore.

So the motorcycles thought the 720 cut them off or something so that's why they boxed the Mac in then the mac rolled into the bike when the owner tried to get out?

Many motorcycles annoy me too but there are some cool riders too.

I hate bikers. They knew the risks when buying a bike, and they seem to think humans can see around other cars and 360 degrees at all times. I almost took one out today when he whipped around a truck behind me to split lanes as I was changing lanes to the right.

Being invisible and hyper aggressive is why I don't ride anymore.

:iamwithstupid: X 1 million

They should ride behind the cars like any other vehicle, when I see them squeeze in between the cars narrowly missing everyone's doors and side mirrors my rage level goes up to 100!

Nothing more annoying than bikers who think they have their own special rules. I highly doubt the bikers were just cruising along doing nothing. Probably passing between cars or riding down the side of the road. I ride and I would never do that.

I was there yesterday when this happen. I hate to say this but stuff like this happens all the time when you mix the bikers, exotics, ricers, muscle cars, jeeps, etc into one huge group. this wont be the last time. most exotic owners who spent 500k+ do not want to be in out of control crowds like this.

I wish everyone can get along, but as you can see that's not reality unfortunately.

I have ridden bikes my whole life... Blind spots are a lot easier to hide in when you are on 2 wheels, and more often then not in situations like these, bikers are setting themselves up to be cut off.

As many places, we have a ton of mountains in North Georgia. When the weather is clear, you get a ton of motorcyclists heading up to rip around. Many of them are great folks, they have a good time, ride at 7/10ths and only when there is no traffic. Then you have the guys in full leathers, with their Repsol stickers and urethane pucks on their knees, trying to drag it like Rossi. It is pretty easy for everyone to occupy the same space, but often those guys take such insane risks, ride with wreckless abandon, and act as if the road is a personal race track. Coming back from the mountains is worse than riding in them half the time. You're coming down the highway, minding your own business, and then you get 5-10 of them splitting lanes (illegal in GA), riding in the emergency lane, close cutting cars giving them chin music, but God forbid you change a lane while they are barreling down on you and one of them almost kills themselves, then they turn on you and harass you. I don't understand the mentality, this "might makes right" use of force on other road users. If there is open highway and you want to fcuking rip down it at 150 miles per hour, I of all people have zero problem with it, it is a victimless crime, but when the road is populated with a wide disparity of drivers that are inherently occupying all lanes, you have to back off of it. This seems to be prevalent when they are in a large swarm, and as we saw with the family in the Range Rover from a year or two ago, they try to create angst so that they can harass someone and scare them.

You get douchebag people in any category, period.

As I've gotten into road biking, I almost feel safer hanging it up and hopping back onto a bike for leisure.

I see tons of cars ripping the roads. I see tons of bikes ripping the roads. I see nice bikers. I see nice drivers. But, they call it road rage, because of majority of it is held by people in cars. My guess? Agressive bikers are people who drive cars most of the time.

A couple weeks ago a car crashed on one of the back roads ripping it and set one of the mountains on fire.

HUMANS! lol

So much anger, jesus.

Subscribed. Sounds like a total BS story.

Agreed.

Biker needs to go home to pound monster, watch mma, play with their snakes and sit on the couch they got off the curb. #whitetrash #florida

Agreed.

Biker needs to go home to pound monster, watch mma, play with their snakes and sit on the couch they got off the curb. #whitetrash #florida

Outstanding. LOL!

Agreed.

spot on lmfao