Ace's Movie Reviewz - The Dark Tower

Supercar Ace

Who ever made the trailer for the movie deserves and oscar, because that is the movie I wanted to see, not the movie the studio gave to the theaters. From the trailer you think you're going to see a serious action flick with an adult level story line, but you'd be very, very surprised. Basically this movie is made for 10 year-olds, so if any of you have kids, this is a movie for them, not for you. The acting is good and the movie has a few fun moments, but the plot and tone are much more PG.

I'd say spoiler alert but the movie is already pretty spoiled:

- Matthew McConaughey is a will-rapey pedophile-like sorcerer that uses the screams of children to try and destroy the universe.

- Special needs kids should not wonder strange houses alone

- This movie shows the first hand effectiveness of 1 man with a gun in a gun free zone

- Hospital visits can be quick but memorable

- Call of Duty's reload proficiency perk is the tits

- This movie has been proudly brought to you by the NRA

I don't know much about this but I was told that the book ties in many of King's other stories. Is that shown in this movie?

I don't know much about this but I was told that the book ties in many of King's other stories. Is that shown in this movie?

I'm not familiar enough with his other stories to know. But with the way this movie went, it would have been a hilarious turn of events if the clown from It came out and got blasted up.

King wrote two of my favorite books (The Stand and 11.22.63), but I couldn't even get through the first book of the Dark Tower series. My understanding is that it does reach across a few of his other novels and explains who Flag is, etc. Lots of people consider it his best work, but I just could not get into it.

King wrote two of my favorite books (The Stand and 11.22.63), but I couldn't even get through the first book of the Dark Tower series. My understanding is that it does reach across a few of his other novels and explains who Flag is, etc. Lots of people consider it his best work, but I just could not get into it.

:iamwithstupid:

Read the first one, could not get through the second one. It is a whole six book series.