Has anyone done a 18/19 or 19/19 setup? (wheels)

JonV8944s

So I am entertaining getting wheels again for my lp640.

The challenge is, I like as much side wall as possible on these cars, due to their stiff suspension (keep in mind I said as much as possible, because NOT much is actually possible).

So with that said, I know this setup gives me the most side wall while still fitting (as far as a TIRE goes), but getting the WHEEL right, is the problem:

265/35-18 Front

345/30-19 Rear

Now the fun of getting the MATH right on this (offset) so that it doesnt bump into something is the challenge.

I'd LIKE to do an 9.5 inch front (I did this successfully on my 06 murci BUT it was on a 19 inch wheel, an 18 puts you closer to the control arms on the inside, which is the real risk. My guess is that a 9.0 18 inch is a fine fit, but why not get every inch, or half inch as this case may be, you can!

The rears are non issue, as 19x13 rear fits the 345/30-19 all day long with no rubbing risks.

SO HAS ANYONE SUCCESSFULLY RUN A 18X9.5 FRONT AND if so, what offset was it? (And did you have Ceramic brakes like I do?)

Even if you did a 18x9.0 successfully I'd like to know. (Already know obviously the 18x8.5 works because thats stock).

Thanks!

Jon