Some photos of my 6 speed gated Telesto 640

MrEd

It was a pretty day here in Atlanta so I went out with a friend (Evan @atl.cars on IG) and he snapped a few pics of the Murci.

IMG_4187.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4178.JPG-1024x731.jpeg

FullSizeRender-8-1024x613.jpg

IMG_4173.JPG-1024x698.jpeg

IMG_4184.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4175.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4177.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4183.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4185.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4181.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

Also got a couple of the Ruf:

IMG_4172.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4174.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

IMG_4176.JPG-1024x729.jpeg

IMG_4171.JPG-1024x683.jpeg

It surprisingly looks. I'm not sure if you intentionally did this knowing this, but it reminds me of the brakes on a lot of Countaches with the gold color. The gray, red, and gold go surprisingly well together. Beautiful!

wow. That is the perfect spec. Amazing. Thanks for sharing your beautiful murci.

"Unicorn shit right there" I agree. Unicorn

Unicorn shit right there. If you're ever crazy enough to sell it, holler.

That works spectacularly well!

Love it!

Looks great!

very nice!

Thank you all for the kind words. Really loving the presence of the car in person.

Hate it!

Maybe I can wrap half of it purple for you!

It surprisingly looks. I'm not sure if you intentionally did this knowing this, but it reminds me of the brakes on a lot of Countaches with the gold color. The gray, red, and gold go surprisingly well together. Beautiful!

Yes. I love the gold throwback. I painted the wheels on my Rosso Vik 640 Gold. That felt like overkill for this one. I advised a customer of mine to paint the calipers on his Telesto Performante Gold a few years ago and it came out great.

IMG_3709-1024x668.jpg

IMG_1884-1024x682.jpg

Telesto is the tits!

wow. That is the perfect spec. Amazing. Thanks for sharing your beautiful murci. "Unicorn shit right there" I agree. Unicorn

Thank you both. My normal preference is to use yellow as an accent color with Telesto because it compliments the blue and purple metallic in the paint better in my opinion but after seeing the STS and a couple Huracans in this color combo I really grew to love it. The big red tail lights help a lot.

Great move going with gold

Thank you. I still may do the plenum at some point. I think that would look great. Did you see that Lambo either painted them on the Performante press car at Geneva or used Magnesium again?

Thank you. I still may do the plenum at some point. I think that would look great. Did you see that Lambo either painted them on the Performante press car at Geneva or used Magnesium again?

I saw that. Makes it even more tempting.