Anyone know this SV?? Friend is interested...

Plastique999

There's a white SV at CNC with 4700 miles on it. They are asking $599k ?!

Anyone know the history on this car? How did they get this pricing?

Other than Roy having 2 in inventory, any others for sale? I have a friend interested....he's looking for a bright color.

http://cnc-motors.ebizautos.mobi/detail-20...d-14179692.html

I've seen the silver one Roy has several times. Just saw it this week in the sun. While silver might not be considered a bright color - the paint on it looks incredible the way it sparkles and shines. Almost like it has an extra thick clear coat on it.

600k? That's Aventador SV roadster territory. Unless this SV was a manual I can't see he justification over the A-SV-r

They had it listed last year for $509k. It has been owned by them for a while.

I am not 100% sure this is the car, but one of the Matte White cars was parked at port (pretty sure it was Miami) before being delivered new with the windows down during a terrible rainstorm. The entire interior and electronics had to be replaced and then it was auctioned off among the dealers.

Not really a history blemish because it was done perfectly but I do think this is that car.

They had it listed last year for $509k. It has been owned by them for a while.

I am not 100% sure this is the car, but one of the Matte White cars was parked at port (pretty sure it was Miami) before being delivered new with the windows down during a terrible rainstorm. The entire interior and electronics had to be replaced and then it was auctioned off among the dealers.

Not really a history blemish because it was done perfectly but I do think this is that car.

Correct..and last i spoke to them, it was a consignment car, they do not own it.

AND since another one just recently went bye bye due to a one car collision..just means LESS SV cars to be had.

post-23696-1490473376_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1490473380_thumb.jpg

AND since another one just recently went bye bye due to a one car collision..just means LESS SV cars to be had.

What # is that? Doesn't look too bad sure it will be fixed.

What # is that? Doesn't look too bad sure it will be fixed.

It's #17. I was offered it as is. We ran a repair estimate. Came to just over $210k. The SV parts are extremely pricy. Such few examples made. When I last spoke to the owner this week, he indicated he can get more money for it by parting it out. He already had an offer of $75k for the notor.

There's a white SV at CNC with 4700 miles on it. They are asking $599k ?!

Anyone know the history on this car? How did they get this pricing?

Other than Roy having 2 in inventory, any others for sale? I have a friend interested....he's looking for a bright color.

http://cnc-motors.ebizautos.mobi/detail-20...d-14179692.html

Lamborghini Dallas has this SV for sale ($519 w/1000 miles): http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used-inve...Selections=true

John Hrad was my salesperson and highly recommended. I swing be there fairly often, so let me know if I can help......Kurt

Lamborghini Dallas has this SV for sale ($519 w/1000 miles): http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used-inve...Selections=true

John Hrad was my salesperson and highly recommended. I swing be there fairly often, so let me know if I can help......Kurt

I think we are all talking Murcie LP670-4 SV cars, not the New Aventador SV cars.

I would def recommend your friend talk with Roy. He knows his shit with these cars. Specifically the SV cars. Roy is a great source and a good person to purchase this type of car from.

That silver car calls my name!

• 2 weeks later...
It's #17. I was offered it as is. We ran a repair estimate. Came to just over $210k. The SV parts are extremely pricy. Such few examples made. When I last spoke to the owner this week, he indicated he can get more money for it by parting it out. He already had an offer of $75k for the notor.

That is ridiculous if he parts that car out from that damage LOL