Current Performante market

onward

Hey guys, Anyone know what is current market price right now on low mileage performantes? I see the asking prices but no idea if they are moving there.

They really aren't moving much on price as it's a bit too early for that. Some asking over MSRP, which is ridiculous as there's shortage of them.

I suspect there are a number of buyers who've dumped their orders in favor of the Spider.

I offered 10% off MSRP on a HP. They told me they would only go 8%. I would assume you too could get the same deal. Wife couldn't deal with the sport seats. PM me for dealer connection. Car is still for sale (they have had it for 4 months).

I turned away a demo perf for $10k under sticker.

I offered 10% off MSRP on a HP. They told me they would only go 8%. I would assume you too could get the same deal. Wife couldn't deal with the sport seats. PM me for dealer connection. Car is still for sale (they have had it for 4 months).

I'm not able to PM because I'm a new member. Is it possible for you to PM me? Thank you.

Lambo Austin....

and there is another new dealer in NC.

New dealers are under massive pressure to get sales or Lambo won't sell them cars.

I'm not able to PM because I'm a new member. Is it possible for you to PM me? Thank you.

Prices are all over the place. Newport Lambo has a couple nicely spec'd HP's for sale for around $350k with around 600 miles.

Lambo Austin....

New dealers are under massive pressure to get sales or Lambo won't sell them cars.

It is a Lambo Carolinas sister store so not sure if they are under pressure. I would say that Lambo Carolinas is always good to deal with.

this looks like a well specced car. They are asking less than $300k. Offer them $280-283. I bet you will end up at 290.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Huracan-Performant...QI2&vxp=mtr

Yeah its ok it has sofas and no style pack but the bottom is painted matt black along with wheels . Is that a wrap ? and did previous owner do that? It doesnt look factory. And i dont see it on the option list.Maybe thats whats holding it up?

I don't know . . . fast and comfortable is worth a lot. We aren't all shaped like the Italians for which they were designed.

Prices are all over the place. Newport Lambo has a couple nicely spec'd HP's for sale for around $350k with around 600 miles.

Sounds high and wishful to me....can buy brand new for less and there's no shortage of 'em either. :eusa_wall:

Sounds high and wishful to me....can buy brand new for less and there's no shortage of 'em either. :eusa_wall:

Lets see how MY19 allocation is for the coupe because it's suppose to decrease.

Lets see how MY19 allocation is for the coupe because it's suppose to decrease.

That's what I was told as well. Overall a decrease in production of the Huracan as well. The P's aren't going to have many produced and the Spyders, well, one dealership in Texas was only allocated 10 for the year and that number is supposed to decline in 2019. The P's out there are holding their value for now.

Lambo Austin....

Funny, I had been talking to them recently as well. They wouldn't go anywhere near 8% off for me. Marc (the GM) wouldn't even tell me the MSRP, lol, I had to find out through another source. I wasn't so much offended as i was confused. It's a very "interesting" way to try to sell cars.

That's what I was told as well. Overall a decrease in production of the Huracan as well. The P's aren't going to have many produced and the Spyders, well, one dealership in Texas was only allocated 10 for the year and that number is supposed to decline in 2019. The P's out there are holding their value for now.

Yup, heard the same. Majority will be 580's, decrease for all models including the 610. Also majority of the HP's been produced for MY19 will be spyders.

I found out the hard way about allocation. I was late to the game last year because I thought the HP would be fairly easy to obtain and my SA was feeding me BS about allocation. Boy was I wrong, turns out I had to wait almost 9 months and a new model year to finally get my HP which is finally landing in July.

I don't know . . . fast and comfortable is worth a lot. We aren't all shaped like the Italians for which they were designed.

Fair enough.

Ask for the owner. Go around Marc. For a fact the CEO of Lambo is watching them and making sure they can sell cars.

Funny, I had been talking to them recently as well. They wouldn't go anywhere near 8% off for me. Marc (the GM) wouldn't even tell me the MSRP, lol, I had to find out through another source. I wasn't so much offended as i was confused. It's a very "interesting" way to try to sell cars.

3 dealers in texas....call them. You can get a car to your spec in 90-120 days.

Yup, heard the same. Majority will be 580's, decrease for all models including the 610. Also majority of the HP's been produced for MY19 will be spyders.

I found out the hard way about allocation. I was late to the game last year because I thought the HP would be fairly easy to obtain and my SA was feeding me BS about allocation. Boy was I wrong, turns out I had to wait almost 9 months and a new model year to finally get my HP which is finally landing in July.

3 dealers in texas....call them. You can get a car to your spec in 90-120 days.

I'm located in Canada...

Can you PM the contact info for the sales guy you dealt with their? Looking to order one custom spec. Thank you in advance!