the new dawn or old school drop head convert?

christiann

On the fence right now on buying a drophead for the wife, haven't found the right color combo yet.

As far as all the ghost based cars go, no thank you sauce.

On the fence right now on buying a drophead for the wife, haven't found the right color combo yet.

As far as all the ghost based cars go, no thank you sauce.

What color r u after?

• 2 months later...

been thinking about picking up a drophead soon as well. I like the wraith but imo the presence to a drophead isn't even close, I doubt the dawn would be either.

Wraith just doesn't look right to me in person, certainly not pretty, weird proportions.

Drophead looks very special, but its mahoosive

Haven't seen the others in person so have to reserve judgement

When it comes to RR, I belong to the old school crowd and believe the old SZ-series are the best looking, most balanced and aesthetically pleasing. Nothing to brag about in terms of driving and technology of course but the coach work and presence are tops. The new Phantom series, to me anyway, is bit ghetto and convey "oppression" than ooze class. The Ghost-series, while they drive nice, are still repackaged BMW 7-series; again, to me anyway.

Sorry for the rant but if I were to pick between the Dawn or the Drophead, it'll be the DH without the slightest of doubt but my top choice on the modern RR's would be the Phantom Coupe.