Launch control in my RWD Aventador

SXN

fcuking A, dude. This is magnificent. I heard a lot of skepticism from people when I asked about converting an Aventador to RWD, but seriously, you have cars like the ThethetheFerrari and more powerful in RWD, and your car looks so planted to the ground. Can you power slide it too, controllably?

fcuking A, dude. This is magnificent. I heard a lot of skepticism from people when I asked about converting an Aventador to RWD, but seriously, you have cars like the ThethetheFerrari and more powerful in RWD, and your car looks so planted to the ground. Can you power slide it too, controllably?

Thanks for the positive support bro. The aventador is heavy but it actually handles very well.

It’s not as nimble as the Huracan but does very well for what it weighs.

I’ll get some videos of it doing donuts and power slides. It’s very well controlled even with the extra power I’ve added to it. Nobody has done it because yes it can get out of control easily as it is a v12. But then again some people still crash with it in awd lol