Business Cards

Jerry123

Some of those are pretty bad ass. A metal one would leave a big impression for sure. That Bentley one in the first link looked sweet. Beats the hell out of paper.

That shit is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Someday I'm getting those metal ones!

:icon_super:

Wouldnt they be heavy as hell to carry in your wallet?

I can't help but think of this douchebag when I read the title to this thread.

Saw that a while back

BIGGEST bouche dag evar!!1!one1!

Saw that a while back

BIGGEST bouche dag evar!!1!one1!

It took me 25 years to design this

Seriously? 25 years? To design a fcuking business card? No shit? So I guess your customers better not be holding their breaths on when you'll get around to their stuff huh?

This card is expensive.... About four dollars a card

Really.??? Hey... Ive got an idea.... Why dont you write your name and telephone number on a five dollar bill, and just give me that instead.... Ill be just as impressed, and at least I'll get some fcuking use out of it... Hey... Maybe the homeless dude I give it to for washing my fcuking windows at a red light will call you!?!?!

it doesnt fit in a rolodex....because it doesnt belong in a rolodex.
At least we agree on something.... Cause your douchbag card certainly doesnt belong in MY Rolodex.

Your card should be so good that even if they dont like you, they wont throw it out....
I dont like you.... And Id have no fcuking problem throwing it out.... Or maybe if you give me a whole bunch of them, I wont throw them out.... Ill line a birdcage with them....

Life is not about being liked
Well, congratulations on that one sport. Mission Accomplished!

I build crowds... Guaranteed... What do you do guaranteed?

I build crowds who come to watch me kick your fcuking ass....

Wait.... Hold on a second..... Did your business card just turn into a fcuking POP UP BOOK???? Are you fcuking kidding me??? Why the fcuk stop there? If you're going to get your business cards from the motherfucking HALLMARK GOLD CROWN STORE, why not add that little digital music thingy that plays "Do ya think Im Sexy" when you open the God Damned thing... That'll be sure to seal the deal.... Jesus fcuking Christ....

i was going to suggest, the coolest i have seen are on transparency, or on photoetched metal,

but this is the coolest

kevins_card.jpg

No better way to impress a future client then by showing him how much you are ripping them off or how fast you waste money with your $4 a piece business card!

i was going to suggest, the coolest i have seen are on transparency, or on photoetched metal,

but this is the coolest

kevins_card.jpg

Kevin Mitnick???? Didnt he do time in prison?

wouldnt know, but as long as he keeps one of his own business cards he might be able to find his way out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Mitnick

Yup, he is probably the most well known hacker of all time and the source of all of those "Free Kevin" shirts that you would see geeks wearing years ago. Awesome response to that video by the way :icon_thumleft:

The Lego business card is a novel idea, but do they actually carry around a pocket full of Lego figures in their pocket at any given time?