Verde Mantis?

lambowarrior

Is Verde Mantis towards the yellow side of green or blue side of green? The configurator isn't really giving me a realistic approach. Anybody can shed light on how this color really looks in person? Thinking about getting it, just don't want to be disappointed. Thank you for your time.

Is Verde Mantis towards the yellow side of green or blue side of green? The configurator isn't really giving me a realistic approach. Anybody can shed light on how this color really looks in person? Thinking about getting it, just don't want to be disappointed. Thank you for your time.

Because its green, I would do every thing I could to see the color in person in natural light before I ordered it.

Verde Mantis is light and dark green pending the light. I do not see on my car any shades of blue or yellow

Great color and easy to maintain

(Ithaca)

(Mantis)

I brought two links, both are Aventador SV Roadster.

Ithaca has more bright green, Mantis shows more deeper green tone.