SLS BS

azmurciev12

Finally received my SLS BS. What a fantastic looking car. It got so many compliments it's unbelievable. I think more so than my Lamborghini or Mclaren or any other car I have owned. Perhaps with exotics, people already think that the owner realises it's a good looking car, but with the SLS BS, they make sure to go out of their way to let you know. I can see people stare at it from their cars at a stop light. Well, you can dress up an SLS after all.

It's still the break in period but I have taken it quite fast in short bursts. The car gets moving and ready to pounce at any given moment. Steering is direct with very good feel (although the steering is still a little soft to turn -good for city driving). The suspension is extra firm but not jarring. It makes it known to the driver that it is a serious car. The CCB is strong and has an aggressive initial bite. I can't really fault the car with anything. The best way to describe is like coming from a 911 Carrera S (SLS) to a GT3 RS (SLS BS). The difference is just like that. The engine is amazing and power delivery is strong. Makes a nice engine and exhaust note. The car has a lot of character and balance built into it. I think MB nailed it on this vehicle.

image.jpeg

image_1_.jpeg

awesome cars!! still need to get my ass in the driver's seat of a SLS or even better an SLS BS! really love em.

Would you fit in one?

There was a white one at lambo of Miami a while back. Thought it would be an amazing compliment to a balloon white aventador roadster.

I've never been a fan of the SLS, but that color and the Black Series combo are incredible. Congrats!

:iamwithstupid:

Are there any performance mods available yet?