The noose is getting tighter

topcabron

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Contador should be stripped of everything just like what they did when Marion Jones got busted. I can't believe guys like these can keep a straight face when they win the tour de france. And if it turns out Armstrong was a fraude for all these years, I hope he loses a lot.

But from what I have heard is you can't do the tour or do good if you don't use.

Contador should be stripped of everything just like what they did when Marion Jones got busted. I can't believe guys like these can keep a straight face when they win the tour de france. And if it turns out Armstrong was a fraude for all these years, I hope he loses a lot.

But from what I have heard is you can't do the tour or do good if you don't use.

They all do. That is the problem. If you strip one guy of the title, you are just giving it to another guy that didn't get busted in almost every case. There isn't one guy in the pro peleton, in my opinion, that isn't getting a roadside oil change before or during every race. And you know what the worst part is... It can never go away. Even if you completely cleaned every single person up, got them all to quit the sauce, the second that someone had a breakaway performance that seemed to good to be true the other riders would all start up again thinking that he was cheating. It is a vicious circle. Don't know how they will ever break it. Hell man, the US Masters National Criterium champion got busted for winning last years race on DHEA. fcuking Masters racing in the US, come on is it really that important?

Contador is toast.

Armstrong is a fraud.

I wish the guys doping would just come clean and say,"yup, I doped, just like everyone else. "

There are some guys that aren't, but you will never hear of them.

So who's got the balls to wear a DOPESTRONG t-shirt to a Lance Armstrong appearance? Have a little fun, ask him to autograph one. :lol2: :lol2:

So who's got the balls to wear a DOPESTRONG t-shirt to a Lance Armstrong appearance? Have a little fun, ask him to autograph one. :lol2: :lol2:

no different than a hit it t-shirt at a ferrari gathering.

Total waste of time and money . I guess Lance has rubbed the wrong people the wrong way .

:iamwithstupid:

Your tax dollars at work. Tens of Millions down the drain. Does anybody really give a shit? We know they all cheated.

What a fcuking waste of resources....

They should divert every dollar to child abuse/missing children investigations. You know - things that matter.

What exactly gives anybody the idea that Lance was on anything other than chemotherapy? He's never once tested positive for anything. The man was equipped from the factory with better equipment than most (read into his vo2 max when he was younger) and then had to get through pain worse than most experience in life. When one is physically better equipped, trained by the best, riding with the best and can go deeper into the red zone than others it's kind of a no brainer. I watched Lance lap the cat 1/2 field repeatedly at the Tuesday night Plano, TX criteriums in the late 80s when he was a teenager. He's just more capable than everyone else, always has been.

What exactly gives anybody the idea that Lance was on anything other than chemotherapy? He's never once tested positive for anything. The man was equipped from the factory with better equipment than most (read into his vo2 max when he was younger) and then had to get through pain worse than most experience in life. When one is physically better equipped, trained by the best, riding with the best and can go deeper into the red zone than others it's kind of a no brainer. I watched Lance lap the cat 1/2 field repeatedly at the Tuesday night Plano, TX criteriums in the late 80s when he was a teenager. He's just more capable than everyone else, always has been.

You are right it is a no brainer. Average rider, becomes a cancer survivor then wins the most grueling road race in the world seven times in what is generally acknowledged to the dirtiest (from a doping standpoint) sport in the world. Either way I don't care, just stop wasting my tax dollars, there are far more important things that the government should be spending their time and limited resources on.

Seems like a witch hunt.

You gotta hand it to him for livestrong, he has done a lot of good.

You know what is funny, these athletes aren't even scared to give a urine sample after the race even when they know they have used something. Because they will get away with it.

edit: Look up HGH which many players in the NFL seem to use. Makes you recover faster etc., and because there is a union no one is allowed to check on these players.

oh lord, can you pull your head from the wherever its hiding.

btw, can you name his trainer?

the dirty one.

You are right it is a no brainer. Average rider, becomes a cancer survivor then wins the most grueling road race in the world seven times in what is generally acknowledged to the dirtiest (from a doping standpoint) sport in the world. Either way I don't care, just stop wasting my tax dollars, there are far more important things that the government should be spending their time and limited resources on.

Seems like a witch hunt.

It is a witch hunt at huge expense just to achieve personal satisfaction for the prosecutors. As long as pro sports exists where the human body is involved, cheating will thrive and the one with the best chemist wins.

Any updates on the story about Contador testing positive for plasticizers in a urine sample? If true, no arguing around that one.

Any updates on the story about Contador testing positive for plasticizers in a urine sample? If true, no arguing around that one.

WADA has given jurisdiction for the Spanish anti doping agency to pursue this case now.

the tainted meat is getting a lot of publicity

Spain finding Contador guilty is like the Hamburgler guarding the meat

I used to believe in Lance too, but even I stopped. It's fun to believe in him, but reality sets in.

The reason he doesn't get caught mainly is he has the most money so the gets the best undetectable dope. When people find the dope he's using he gets different newer dope.

While I totally agree with your comment about spending our tax dollars on chasing him or anyone else for that matter (that is why we have the UCI, WADA, etc...) and that it should go to something far more noteworthy like feeding the hungry, housing the poor et al. To comment that Lance was an Average rider is not even remotely accurate. I go into it knowing they are all doping. They all cheat. That said, it is a level playing field. Lance was by far the best on the sauce because he was by far the best off the sauce. You don't out timetrial guys like Jan Ulrich, outclimb guys like Iban Mayo and Marco Pantani, who were all notably on the sauce if you are not by and large the superior athlete. Is what he does wrong, yes. Did things like that make me pass on my dream of turning pro, yes. Do I resent them for that, yes. Would I have made it to the level that they did with it, likely not.

As for cycling being the dirtiest sport, not in a million years. If there were not players unions in professional sports in the US, the guys that piss tested for NFL, MLB, MLS, NBA would have samples that light up like a roman fcuking candle. When they exposed the BALCO investigation or when you look at Operation Puerto the dossier of atheltes was 200 plus strong. You know how many of them were cyclists? About 60. You know why they didn't bust all the tennis players, soccer players, rugby players what have you... Because of the money, because of the image of their sport and the revenue that it brings and because they ALL use cycling as the sacrificial lamb. I am surprised that someone hasn't photoshopped Lance's head on Jesus body on the crucifix, because pretty soon he is going to be right there and Novitzky will be the Roman Soldier with the spear.

I understand the vitriol towards Lance. He is a cheat. He is a liar when asked if he is a cheat. My question is this, what affect does it have on all our lives if he is or is not? At the end of the day, at least for me, when you look at his contribution to humanity it more than zeros out the fact that he is a pompous and cocky asshat that thinks his shit doesn't stink. The amount of hope that he gives to millions of human beings suffering through one of the most horrible diseases far outweighs, at least to me, what he did to get there. He will get his come uppings on judgement day.

Seems like a witch hunt.