2005 Murci Roadster 3 pedal car Info needed

FrankD

Any of my brothers here know the history on this car:

Vin. ZHWBU26M85LA01352

Car currently on Manheim online and being housed at Specialty Car Collection. W. Hollywood, Ca

Trying to get info.....car was in an accident but they claim title is clean (autocheck confirms). They changed the color and super charged the car.....I'm awaiting particulars from the body shop that did the work....any input on the car or dealer would be appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

Turbo or supercharged?

I saw that car a few years ago when it was wrapped green and had a built in electrical cigar holder. I think scc has owned it for a while.

Turbo or supercharged?

I saw that car a few years ago when it was wrapped green and had a built in electrical cigar holder. I think scc has owned it for a while.

Super charged.......typo

i believe the car is turbocharged not supercharged.

Listed as twin turbo ( super charged)......not sure if it makes a discernible difference but I would leave that to someone with vastly more knowledge than I.

I love the interior!! Not so much the exterior but manual and roadster would be cool!

Me too.......ballon white would be much better. Glacier white is very stark. Anyone in the area able to put a set of eyes on this rig for me?

Thanks

Me too.......ballon white would be much better. Glacier white is very stark. Anyone in the area able to put a set of eyes on this rig for me?

Thanks

Its wrapped. If you want balloon just change the wrap.

From the ad: TWIN TURBO (SUPERCHARGED) BY SCC Glacier White with Black Alcantara seats with Red stitching, custom front Spoiler SV options, Custom exhaust 1200 HP with 6 Spd Transmission, this car is it is extremely fast and Tuned for Race track

Id buy a TT SV from covert tuning dynamics before I went near this thing.

I believe the turbo is just a bolt on unit.....not a big deal to return it to stock.

I'd think so too. Hope it works out for you.

I'd stay away from this one but that's just my opinion. Call to the dealer gave me a bad vibe. The VIN shown on the factory build sheet (ZHWBU26M55LA01342) doesn't jive with the one referenced by the dealer in the sales ad (ZHWBU26M85LA01352). According to www.lp112.com, ZHWBU26M85LA01352 belongs to an Azzurro Aquarius painted 6-speed roadster. Anyway, would definitely scrutinize this one in person and extra carefully FWIW.

I'd stay away from this one but that's just my opinion. Call to the dealer gave me a bad vibe. The VIN shown on the factory build sheet (ZHWBU26M55LA01342) doesn't jive with the one referenced by the dealer in the sales ad (ZHWBU26M85LA01352). According to www.lp112.com, ZHWBU26M85LA01352 belongs to an Azzurro Aquarius painted 6-speed roadster. Anyway, would definitely scrutinize this one in person and extra carefully FWIW.

The VIN your referencing belongs to a car from Driven Emotions in FL. I found that odd also.

That car is currently on eBay...

The VIN your referencing belongs to a car from Driven Emotions in FL. I found that odd also.

That car is currently on eBay...

yeah, you're right. In fact, if you look at the ad photos for both cars, the seller copied the photo of the build sheet of the Driving Emotions car (ZHWBU26M55LA01342) and pasted it on their site.......

http://specialtycarcollection.motorcarsite...lywood-ca-90069

Car was previously owned by Steve Saghdejian from Specialty Car Craft in Ca. He was the one who had all the engine mods done. I tried to reach out to him to get a bit of history on the car by he's not returning My calls. Anyone have any experience with him?

Thanks

Any of my brothers here know the history on this car:

Vin. ZHWBU26M85LA01352

Car currently on Manheim online and being housed at Specialty Car Collection. W. Hollywood, Ca

Trying to get info.....car was in an accident but they claim title is clean (autocheck confirms). They changed the color and super charged the car.....I'm awaiting particulars from the body shop that did the work....any input on the car or dealer would be appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

I recall driving past Specialty Car Craft several times when visiting LA and seeing the car inside the showroom. A friend knows Steve and might know the car. I just reached out to him. Let you know if I hear anything on it.

I did run the CARFAX - it shows total loss on 10/04/11 with 6,800 miles on the car.

I recall driving past Specialty Car Craft several times when visiting LA and seeing the car inside the showroom. A friend knows Steve and might know the car. I just reached out to him. Let you know if I hear anything on it.

I did run the CARFAX - it shows total loss on 10/04/11 with 6,800 miles on the car.

Wow......advertising as a clean title car. What POS

Thanks for the info.

Frank