Supercars by the Sea

Supercarsbythesea

Hello!

I wanted to announce a new car gathering in conjunction with the State of California called…

Supercars by the Sea

This will be a re-occurring monthly meeting of Supercar Enthusiasts at Huntington State Beach. The first meet will be on Sunday January 14th from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. This event is fully approved & permitted by the California Department of Parks and Recreation.

I developed this event with the input of the City of Huntington Beach and the willingness of the State to allow growth in its 1,000+ space parking lot. As car meets continue to get pushed out of existing venues, I was seeking a permanent solution in a scenic place, for all to enjoy for decades to come. The best way to enjoy the event is to purchase the Annual State Parks Pass (good at all Parks statewide) or there is a $15 day use pass to get into the park.

A couple of quick details:

Parking will be reserved for each meet (Plenty of room for trucks and trailers).

Enter at Magnolia & PCH.

The Park prefers cash but, does have credit card capability at entry.

21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646

Instagram: supercarsbythesea https://www.instagram.com/supercarsbythesea/

Additionally, the permit requires a one-time ever free registration. We can’t have any “anonymous” attendees.

Please Register https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd...mpkvFg/viewform

See you there!

David

hb4d_7858657ab01c84dbf3c7180a4099effb082

hb2d_2e880ba919c014bb9160bf28d6d34aa676a

scbtc_e872936bc0b1762577e149a9910843f6e1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am totally in to get my car sandblasted first thing on a Sunday. j/k best of luck, I miss the old CC days

Beachfront cars is like sex on the beach or in a hot tub. You realize real fast sand is not your friend, it will be there in the cracks forever, and water is the opposite of lube.

• 2 weeks later...

Supercars By The Sea site map for Jan 14th 6:30am to 9:30am

Enter off PCH & Magnolia. 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, California 92646

Bring cash to get through the gate quickly. $15 day pass or $195 Annual pass.

Please be respectful of people helping to park the cars upon arrival.

Food and Beverages will be available for purchase.

Make new friends...Repeat!

mapsc_cbfef9fd36ce388e554b9b9b9288b7fe4d

Nice spot, I bike that area all the time. I would presume it would be a great location absent excessive wind. Would just need to watch the forecast. Very nice open area for a show & meet. I have done the veterans day show near there too (closer to the pier). Would just need to watch out for all the bikers & skateboarders that cruise there on the bike trail, because I am sure they will stop & look. I have heard of cars damaged before by fallen bikes & walk by mishaps. Accidents happen, but then its too late. Hopefully will be a nice replacement to the old Crystal Cove & Irvine Cars & Coffee. I hear the OC fairgrounds Cars & Coffee is junk, but I have never been to tell.

Anyone here go? What a great morning for the event, sun, no wind, great waves...I just couldn't get my ass out of bed that early to make it by 7:00. It's a bit odd you have to pre register the car you are taking in advance because I never know which car I may take that day. But with 80+ temps today, I will cruise Huntington later anyway. May check out the event in Feb though. With the Irvine cars & coffee long gone, I got used to sleeping in a bit.

Anyone here go? What a great morning for the event, sun, no wind, great waves...I just couldn't get my ass out of bed that early to make it by 7:00. It's a bit odd you have to pre register the car you are taking in advance because I never know which car I may take that day. But with 80+ temps today, I will cruise Huntington later anyway. May check out the event in Feb though. With the Irvine cars & coffee long gone, I got used to sleeping in a bit.

Well....that escalated quickly! I want to thank all of you for coming out (over 150 cars!). See you Sunday February 11th 6:30 to 9:30am.

img_20180114_180138_357_43d9f9b0eaf1f5f1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The State has already granted parking expansion after the first meet!

See you by the Sea for second meet Feb 11th 6:30 to 9:30am (3rd meet Mar 11th 7 to 10am).

If Magnolia entry is busy, use Newland or Beach entry's.

Additional breakfast catering coming as well.

map_2018_02_png_e8b612510670355a5ab14ee7

screenshot_20180115_184653_1a8a2870be866

Hey Lamborghini fans check out below as duPont Registry comes to Supercars by the Sea! Let's have a great Lamborghini turnout and get some great pics for the duPont Registry Magazine.

Are you ready for this Sunday's Supercars by the Sea #2?

AMG SoCal Lounge will be celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the Mercedes-AMG Black Series line in the U.S. which was launched with the CLK 63 Black Series. It should be the largest gathering of Black Series vehicles ever seen!

duPont Registry will be covering this special event as a follow-up to their December article about the sale of Michael Fux's Black Series collection!

We hope to see many of you there, it is going to be a memorable Sunday morning!

img_20180207_115725_356_1__2d1ce626ebbbd

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

The Next meet is April 15th 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach (May 13th is next event after that).

The Park gave me a one time only use of a Oceanside "Spencer Ramp" for photography of cars. Only 36 cars will be allowed to participate. There will be 3 professional photographers (one with a drone). If you would like professional photos of your car in a one off location by 3 photographers, email me at [email protected] for additional details (there is a charge to participate).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg0FWkSjf16/?ta...percarsbythesea

210474d1522296894-socal-supercars-sea-hs

210482d1522296922-socal-supercars-sea-75

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

The Next meet is April 15th 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach (May 13th is next event after that).

The Park gave me a one time only use of a Oceanside "Spencer Ramp" for photography of cars. Only 36 cars will be allowed to participate. There will be 3 professional photographers (one with a drone). If you would like professional photos of your car in a one off location by 3 photographers, email me at [email protected] for additional details (there is a charge to participate).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg0FWkSjf16/?ta...percarsbythesea

210474d1522296894-socal-supercars-sea-hs

210482d1522296922-socal-supercars-sea-75

http://www.parks.ca.gov/Events/Details/9757

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...