Any LP640 with good history for sale?

murcivu

Have a friend that is looking to upgrade his G spyder for proper scissor doors ;)

Please pm me if you know of any that is in good condition and well maintained with lower mileage. TIA.

I do not understand what is going on with your car. At $299, even with 30K miles, it should have sold a long time ago. Especially with a new clutch 3K miles ago.

Is it because you have the body kit on there? What if you returned it back to a stock LP640, sold the body kit separately for $10K , and then raised the price to $320? I bet it would sell then.

Maybe he should reconsider that lower mileage ones won't be all that great as he thinks. I've seen quite a few in terrible condition in and out.

Maybe he should reconsider that lower mileage ones won't be all that great as he thinks. I've seen quite a few in terrible condition in and out.

I'll mention that to him again. However, if you do decide to return your car back to stock, I'll buy the SV kit from you.

I'll mention that to him again. However, if you do decide to return your car back to stock, I'll buy the SV kit from you.

Ok C, I'll keep that in mind.

• 4 months later...

Yes that blue is nice! I would snatch that up myself if I could. Need to sell a Pantera or two first. Saw a blue one in the service lot at Newport Lambo yesterday and that color in the sun is so nice. First one I ever saw in person in that color...yum!

16 hours ago, fastlane said:

13 hours ago, JanDaMan said:

Yes that blue is nice! I would snatch that up myself if I could. Need to sell a Pantera or two first. Saw a blue one in the service lot at Newport Lambo yesterday and that color in the sun is so nice. First one I ever saw in person in that color...yum!

Appreciate fellas.  My friend had already found one.  That MB is gorgeous!  GLWS Fastlane.