Ford Gt application process

g-force

Oh forgot I bought a pinto, and owned 5 original 427 Cobras!

I hope they'll consider my ford gt ownership when it comes time for my application to get reviewed.

Perhaps they'll overlook this thread...

I hope they'll consider my ford gt ownership when it comes time for my application to get reviewed.

After reading that entire thread, I would hope they see it and grant you an early build because of it!

Peak's family should have one gifted to them

FEVIPER isn't far off that mark either.

I have a feeling half a dozen of them will belong to members here.

Fingers crossed 5 250's 1 Expedition one more 250 on the way and a replacement Expedition long time Ford customer.

Have the #1 slot at one dealer but there are 3000 Ford dealers and we all know the Detroit guys have a long time ongoing relationship.

Dealers at first - got the calls from the guys who want the latest and greatest.

Ford put a stop to that with a preference towards loyal owners - question is how many Ford guys are going to stroke a 400k check and provide a history of a car collector.

I know there is a strong group of Ford GT guys - 1m tied up on two GT's one being a V6 TT tight cockpit - hoping not many.

Have the #1 slot at one dealer but there are 3000 Ford dealers and we all know the Detroit guys have a long time ongoing relationship.

Dealers at first - got the calls from the guys who want the latest and greatest.

The dealers will play no role in who gets a car.

1. The car will be assigned to a specific customer

2. The car will be assigned to a specific customer directly by Ford

3. The customer will then have the car delivered to a certified dealer of their choice

The dealers will play no role in who gets a car.

1. The car will be assigned to a specific customer

2. The car will be assigned to a specific customer directly by Ford

3. The customer will then have the car delivered to a certified dealer of their choice

Ok - let's see how many go to Detroit followed by those affiliated with Ford Racing.

A letter of reference from a Ford dealer IMO will carry weight.

Oh forgot I bought a pinto, and owned 5 original 427 Cobras!

in the cobra/gt registry... 1 -427 not there

427 cobra ...csx3022 (street Competition),csz 3104,csx 3205,csx 3277

GT-40 P/1009 MK1,MKII p/1012

Hi,

I've just finished reading the thread you provided the link for.

You are probably one of the most professional-sounding, reasonable people I have ever come across on the Internet. The entire story is a real roller-coaster ride, & the fact that you've had problems with other manufacturers, (the previous Lemon Law incidents), also seems to mark you as damn unlucky from time-to-time, yet you bounce back; good for you.

You're also clearly a guy who knows when something isn't right, but are prepared to let others right their wrongs.

I hope your experience with the new GT, (& any vehicle!), is a more favourable one, & that good karma comes your way this time.

All the best,

Richard.

P.S. Did the GT ever get fixed to your satisfaction?

P.P.S. Was the Hyundai really that good?

Ok - let's see how many go to Detroit followed by those affiliated with Ford Racing.

A letter of reference from a Ford dealer IMO will carry weight.

There will certainly be a number of them around here, but that's just a function of that fact so many people here have long histories with Ford.

It certainly won't hurt. I was just trying to make it clear that the individual dealers themselves will have no say in who gets the car. The number of dealers that will be certified to be the point of delivery is very, very small. Anyone with a deposit at a dealership should go get it back.