LaFerrari

LaHostrup

This looks like it could be very close to what the real thing will look like :)

post-8121-1361050199_thumb.png

post-8121-1361050263_thumb.png

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG, Hostrup you must not be able to sleep at night, it's so close!!!

I don't what I'm rooting for more: This car getting its ass handed to it by the P1, just so you have to cry bitter tears of anger, or the P1 getting its ass handed to it by this car, so similarly-breathless fanboy accelerator has to cry his bitter tears into the pillow.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS. :icon_mrgreen:

Either way it's going to be fun as hell seeing these cars duke it out, and that doesn't even count Porsche's strange 918, or the rumored true Porsche hypercar that is scheduled to come shortly after the 918. :icon_thumleft:

That render looks good to me for what it's worth, if the car winds up looking like that then I'd prefer it visually to the P1 thus far.

When are we supposed to see the real thing?

The question is will they show it in its entirety or will they do a McLaren on us?

First show use the fuel flap then open it slightly, then open some more so we can catch a glimpse of the fuel cap then on from there ...

I wish Ferrari would go back to the 4-taillight setup...just not a fan of the 2 taillight thing...just doesn't look as balanced and reminds me of bug eyes.

This looks way better:

Ferrari-Enzo-Rear-Doors-Open-1600x1200.j

Styling looks unrefined and the aerodynamics look messy in that render. I am sure it will look very different than that, aside from some of the harder lines that have been shown to us by Ferrari

Interesting that the McLaren is designed for a front plate but the Ferrari isn't

Dude, it is a rendering based on an educated guess. This is not an official Ferrari release. Relax.

Others have asked, and I will chime in. Where does your over-the-top McLaren support stem from? Are you a dealer? Do you work for McLaren? Do you own one? No offense!

Interesting that the McLaren is designed for a front plate but the Ferrari isn't

Dude, it is a rendering based on an educated guess. This is not an official Ferrari release. Relax.

Others have asked, and I will chime in. Where does your over-the-top McLaren support stem from? Are you a dealer? Do you work for McLaren? Do you own one? No offense!

:lol2:

Accelerator is definitely making these threads more "interesting"

OMG OMG OMG, Hostrup you must not be able to sleep at night, it's so close!!!

I don't what I'm rooting for more: This car getting its ass handed to it by the P1, just so you have to cry bitter tears of anger, or the P1 getting its ass handed to it by this car, so similarly-breathless fanboy accelerator has to cry his bitter tears into the pillow.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS. :icon_mrgreen:

Either way it's going to be fun as hell seeing these cars duke it out, and that doesn't even count Porsche's strange 918, or the rumored true Porsche hypercar that is scheduled to come shortly after the 918. :icon_thumleft:

That render looks good to me for what it's worth, if the car winds up looking like that then I'd prefer it visually to the P1 thus far.

¨

It is VERY exciting :D

But I will cry no tears, I don't really care THAT much about cars :)

Looking very much forward to the battles between the supercars, gonna be spectacular :)

Di Luca has stated that the Ferrari has 940 hp (from the grapevine). Also, the observation about the front plate is merely an engineering one and nothing more. I actually think designing the P1 to have the Euro sized plate section is a hindrance to the front bumper aero and forced them to setup intakes under the headlamps

Di Luca has stated that the Ferrari has 940 hp (from the grapevine). Also, the observation about the front plate is merely an engineering one and nothing more. I actually think designing the P1 to have the Euro sized plate section is a hindrance to the front bumper aero and forced them to setup intakes under the headlamps

What is your affiliation with McLaren?

• 2 weeks later...