factory telemetry option?

SV-N-IT

has anyone seen this work? I'm interested in any feedback good or bad..

looks like you can only order this if you opt for the nav and car play :(

has anyone seen this work? I'm interested in any feedback good or bad..

looks like you can only order this if you opt for the nav and car play :(

Never seen it work and have not ordered it, can it be retrofitted? I’ve got nav and CarPlay

Did you not get nav in yours ? I didn’t want the stereo/nav in mine the console looks so much cleaner.

So initially you could order a performante with this option BUT before the US got them at the last minute, they were removed or not installed. They were supposed to be able to be added in at a later point.

I'm not aware of any cars delivered with this YET. We don't even know really what it will look like.

The add-on version uses a phone app but it would be cool if the option from the factory is actually integrated into the MMI similar to the Centenario. Maybe the option will be available again for MY19.

Never seen it work and have not ordered it, can it be retrofitted? I’ve got nav and CarPlay

Did you not get nav in yours ? I didn’t want the stereo/nav in mine the console looks so much cleaner.

I really just want the upgraded speakers. I never used nav or car play once in my coupe. I just found out if you want telemetry you have to get all 3 options. about 10k :(

I really just want the upgraded speakers. I never used nav or car play once in my coupe. I just found out if you want telemetry you have to get all 3 options. about 10k :(

I was slightly confused, not I got it, you are buying a Spyder.