Transgender Eyebrows (aka slowpoke) visits Miami!

TRANSAMERA

Yupp, time for Hersh and NISSAN-N-IT to shave their balls and prepare the lotion, I'm comming in!

March 25th

What are some good hotels? What to do? Must-see? Any cool drives/canyonruns I can tag along shotgun in? Where to go clubbing?

Thanks guys, I can't wait and God willing, I will have a blast and hopefully meet a bunch of you douches :thefinger:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no canyon runs lol

but our annual naples run should be late march.

lets get in touch with hersh and the rest of the guys and we will set up dinner/drinks etc.

mike can probably hook you up with a room

no canyon runs lol

but our annual naples run should be late march.

lets get in touch with hersh and the rest of the guys and we will set up dinner/drinks etc.

mike can probably hook you up with a room

Sounds awesome :icon_super:

I will text Hersh later, waiting for pockmark to enter as well..

If anyone else from Miami have something to say, just do it :icon_mrgreen:

The Dade county inner-city tour is a classic.

:lol2:

Almost as good as the 8th mile tour in Detroit.

Mike's hotel is nice, but it FAR away from South Beach. It didn't matter for us as the vacation was to drive exotics so we didn't want to waste Lambo-time getting wasted. I think you should look at some hotels in SOBE, Mike probably knows about the good places.

Mike's hotel is nice, but it FAR away from South Beach. It didn't matter for us as we the vacation was to drive exotics so we didn't want to waste Lambo-time getting wasted. I think you should look at some hotels in SOBE.

:iamwithstupid:

If money is no option, stay at the fontainebleau. My place is 15-20 minutes to Sobe, and is great for Golf/Spa, but not on the beach

http://www.fontainebleau.com/

Rooms are $399/night-$1023/night that week

That is the week of Ultra and the annual Sony Ericsson Tennis event in Key Biscayne

I'm thinking www.gansevoortmiamibeach.com/

Any good?

Where are the hoorays and woohoos!? :(

Ganseevort is nice. I would stay at the W or Fontainebleau though. W is a little older crowd vs. Fontainebleau.

Hoorays will come if you show up this time. :lol2:

Take a roadtrip to Key West. Best gay clubs.

Noted, I'm sure Bill allready booked us a table :icon_thumleft:

Rooms are $399/night-$1023/night that week

That is the week of Ultra and the annual Sony Ericsson Tennis event in Key Biscayne

Is that good or bad? ultra sounds good if it's not ultragay or something like that?!

Ganseevort is nice. I would stay at the W or Fontainebleau though. W is a little older crowd vs. Fontainebleau.

Hoorays will come if you show up this time. :lol2:

:aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017:

Would you say the Fontaine is better for me than the Gansee? Sounds expensive on the room charge as well!?

:lol2:

Almost as good as the 8th mile tour in Detroit.

It's not the 8TH Mile. It's 8 Mile ;)

Besides, that is the border. You want some fun, come visit. I'll take you to the real tour :)

Is that good or bad? ultra sounds good if it's not ultragay or something like that?!

One of the biggest if not THE biggest electronic/trance/house music festivals in the world:

http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/

Would you say the Fontaine is better for me than the Gansee? Sounds expensive on the room charge as well!?

I would go Fontainebleau if I were coming to Miami for the first time, and spending alot of money was not an issue.

To give you an idea. I ordered a hamburger and coke for lunch in my room last time I stayed there, and it was $54.00

A drink at the bar is $13-$17+ tip.

The clubs LIV+Arkadia are a pain to get into, but 2 of the best clubs in Miami.

Has some of the best restaurants in Miami there: Scarpetta, Gotham Steak, etc.

It's not the 8TH Mile. It's 8 Mile ;)

Besides, that is the border. You want some fun, come visit. I'll take you on the real tour :)

Same sheet. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Will hit you up if i ever visit though

One of the biggest if not THE biggest electronic/trance/house music festivals in the world:

http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/

I would go Fontainebleau if I were coming to Miami for the first time, and spending alot of money was not an issue.

To give you an idea. I ordered a hamburger and coke for lunch in my room last time I stayed there, and it was $54.00

A drink at the bar is $13-$17+ tip.

The clubs LIV+Arkadia are a pain to get into, but 2 of the best clubs in Miami.

Has some of the best restaurants in Miami there: Scarpetta, Gotham Steak, etc.

Ultra seems cool..

Damn!! I don't mind to spend on drinks/food but that is really something.. But that doesn't matter at all if the next question is answered with a yes :icon_mrgreen:

Will I get girls?

Ultra seems cool..

Damn!! I don't mind to spend on drinks/food but that is really something.. But that doesn't matter at all if the next question is answered with a yes :icon_mrgreen:

Will I get girls?

If you throw around big money in the right place in Miami, the girls throw themselves at you. Not the ones from Abolfaz's thread either. :icon_mrgreen:

If you throw around big money in the right place in Miami, the girls throw themselves at you. Not the ones from Abolfaz's thread either. :icon_mrgreen:

Now we're talking..

More input please?! :turboalex:

Ultra seems cool..

Will I get guys?

:shock:

:shock:

^ :lol2:

Jirre! in the way back to Sweden come and meet me and my peeps in Colombia, I'll be there from 17th March onwards ... Colombia is the shziit :icon_pidu: :icon_pidu: :monkeyleft: