The NEW Bentley GTC

Bentley Motors

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click Post Reply

Then at the bottom there is a browse button. Click that and find your photo. Click the upload button

It will take a little while but when done click on manage current attachments.

There are three icon button things, you want the green plus sign.

Preview the post.

And you can show us pictures of your Bentley.

Click Post Reply

Then at the bottom there is a browse button. Click that and find your photo. Click the upload button

Preview the post.

And you can show us pictures of your Bentley.

i've never used the green plus sign and the photos show up anyways :)

Imho you just don't use the backseats of your BMW 6/Porsche carrera-turbo/bentley continental/AM DB9-DBS-... .

No one older than 4 years old or really small is able to fit in that spot and sit comfortable. I've remember a picture on autogespot where the owners (parents) of a 997.1 Turbo Cabrio went out with their son in the back (who was like 6'3") and the top was down, it looked ridiculous. Maybe in a bentley you can pull it off with some hot models in there but don't do it with anyone else.

.....so are you guys sponsors? and/or do you actually represent Bentley Motors or just a Bentley dealership?

Just trying to figure out the motivation behind your posts, because so far they all seem like pure marketing. It's nice to have direct factory contact on these boards, and sales are to be expected, but some transparency as to who you represent would be appreciated.

Anyway, the car the looks good. Best looking convertible in the world? No chance...if it seats over 2 you've already lost that competition.

.....so are you guys sponsors? and/or do you actually represent Bentley Motors or just a Bentley dealership?

Just trying to figure out the motivation behind your posts, because so far they all seem like pure marketing. It's nice to have direct factory contact on these boards, and sales are to be expected, but some transparency as to who you represent would be appreciated.

Anyway, the car the looks good. Best looking convertible in the world? No chance...if it seats over 2 you've already lost that competition.

:iamwithstupid:

If you're factory - we want goodies/insight/line into the factory. :icon_thumleft:

If you're not - explain the cheerleader pom-pom's. :icon_mrgreen:

Click Post Reply

Preview the post.

I forgot to say... thank you :icon_thumleft:

I forgot to say... thank you :icon_thumleft:

There were several questions posed to you in this thread, not the least of which was from moderator Cap.

What is your affiliation with Bentley?

Since you claim you own a Bentley where are the photos of it?

There were several questions posed to you in this thread, not the least of which was from moderator Cap.

Thank you Ninja... I was beginning to wonder the same thing. There for a while I thought he was just the part of the Happy Birthday crew as thats all the post he ever made. ha

I like this new GTC but I had the old one and this one hardly looks like an all new car. I like the facelift and updates but joe public looking at this or the last GTC wouldn't see much difference. Personally I think the supersports vert looks just as good as this new one. If the backseat is useable now that is a huge plus because my kids couldn't get their legs down unless I moved the seat up to an uncomfortable spot.

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Dear Sir.

I am not here to talk about myself. I hope you will respect that. I am not able to unveil my identity and I have my reasons, nor am I here to create ANY drama. I am only here to share my knowledge and inside information.

Regarding to my Bentley I was ONLY replying to your question, I am not very interested in posting pictures of my car. If somebody don't believe me, I am ok with that. That was also the reason for me being so long to answer IF I own one, I was hesitating to say yes.

I due time I will post up proof :icon_thumleft:

I hope all members posed the questions are satisfied with the above answer. Thank you guys :icon_thumleft: