TURBOALEX's LP640 w/ MS Stage II *New shoes on post 80*

skinny

I want to give you guys a full write up on Alex's LP640. After some downtime being hectic around here at SP Engineering we finally had some time to install and test the out the MS Racing Stage II for his LP640. Here are some images, dyno results and videos from today. With the weight saving difference and tremendous horsepower gain this is definetly an awesome set up. :icon_super:

Over 91 lbs difference between the stock exhaust and the MS Racing

Stock exhaust 104.35 lbs

MS03.jpg

MS Racing 12.75 lbs

MS06.jpg

Please remember guys this is AWD horsepower and not at the crank. There is a 22-28 % drivetrain loss.

Stock vs SP Engineering MS Racing Stage II

DYNO01.jpg

Stock vs MS Stage II Horsepower Comparison Check out the power gains throughout the power band!!

DYNO02.jpg

Stock vs MS Stage II Torque Comparison Same as the HP we have torque gain throughout the torque band as well.

DYNO03.jpg

6600RPM there was a gain of 52 AWD Horsepower.

Number_Chart.jpg

MS07.jpg

MS06.jpg

MS05.jpg

MS04.jpg

MS03.jpg

MS02.jpg

MS01.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a frikin F1 car!

BTW, how much does the car dyno when its rwd?

that thing sounds sick!!

great work! :icon_super:

sounds like a frikin F1 car!

BTW, how much does the car dyno when its rwd?

we only dyno 4whd.

thanks

alex

91 lbs savings and huge hp/tq gains throughout the powerband...VERY impressive. Good job guys!!

Alex, does it really feel faster now?

-Olivier

91 lbs savings and huge hp/tq gains throughout the powerband...VERY impressive. Good job guys!!

Alex, does it really feel faster now?

-Olivier

the tq and power plus the 90lbs saving=not bad! :icon_mrgreen:

thanks

alex

Now THATS what I call motivation! Murcielago looks so menacing on the street :shock: :shock: I'd smile for a week if I saw one going at it like that. To be honest I've never even had the pleasure of hearing a Lambo at WOT. The last dyno vid sent chills down my spine. Back to studying now :aiwebs_020: Thanks for the awesome content SP.

Those are some VERY impressive gains, congrats Alex I envy you! What was the driving impression like before and after??? Will you take it to the strip?

Those are some VERY impressive gains, congrats Alex I envy you! What was the driving impression like before and after??? Will you take it to the strip?

sorry! i dint drive very much when the car was stock,just not me,i always got to do little to my cars,when its stk we did alot dyno testing on it,and i sure will take the car on strips.

thanks

alex

Hi Alex,

You keep the stock tips correct? Also if I were to buy that system and ship it here. Could our Lambo technicians install it?

Is there any droning when driving on the highway?

This is what I was talking about before. An LP640 with full exhaust no cats and filters will have a significant improvement over stock because of the additional displacement, revised transmission, and several other features. The Regular Murcie with full mods vs. LP640 argument should be over now. The car is putting down over 500AWHP, and weighs nearly 100lbs less than stock. I wonder what for instance changing the headers for a titanium header would save as far as weight? If you could drop 200lbs vs. stock and put down lets say 520AWHP that thing would be unstoppable.

...just awesome, the midrange power gains are incredibly impressive, and the weight drop is fantastic, this must really transform the car!