SLS AMG Roadster

HannibalACP82

All I have to say is that I am a huge fan of white/red. I approve of this car, although the interior could use a few adjustments. IMO one of the best color combinations. Would rather prefer the designo "pearl" white, however. Hot damn. Still don't like the SLS *that* much!

On a side note, I finally saw the new SL and I thought it was a new SLK.! MB...I am ashamed.

That color combo is very nice, but I prefer black on black. I do prefer the roadster since it has regular doors, but I am not currently looking to pick one up. My Bentley GTC V8 should be in soon, and will see if I want to keep that or not.

On a side note, I finally saw the new SL and I thought it was a new SLK.! MB...I am ashamed.

I saw the new SL63 yesterday, it looks like a cross between a SLK and the E class convertible. Not a fan of the blunt nose, the the interior is very nice. Going to drive it this saturday.

Love it! My father bought the SLS coupe when it first came out and got rid of it because of the Gullwing doors. As soon as I mentioned that the roadster had normal doors, he was interested. I just sent him the link to this one.

Side note, I considered the SLS for a while for me, but heard of some headaches with the vehicle from the headlights filling with water to the car locking itself in park. Like weird things. Anyone have good experience with one?

I saw the new SL63 yesterday, it looks like a cross between a SLK and the E class convertible. Not a fan of the blunt nose, the the interior is very nice. Going to drive it this saturday.

The interior is very nice. Feature wise, the car is one of the best IMO. I don't mind the blunt nose actually, however, I HATE the rear for some reason. It just doesn't look like an SL to me :eusa_think:

The interior is very nice. Feature wise, the car is one of the best IMO. I don't mind the blunt nose actually, however, I HATE the rear for some reason. It just doesn't look like an SL to me :eusa_think:

Anyone who buys a SL for looks is kidding themselves, it boils down to value and utility. Your hard pressed to find a hard top convertible with all the features, power and service MB affords at this price point. Short of the MP4 syder I can't think of any car in this segment crosses off all the bullet points.

Anyone who buys a SL for looks is kidding themselves, it boils down to value and utility. Your hard pressed to find a hard top convertible with all the features, power and service MB affords at this price point. Short of the MP4 syder I can't think of any car in this segment crosses off all the bullet points.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

I see where your going with this, so fcuk you. Have you nailed Morgan yet? Cause until you have, you really don't have much to say

I see where your going with this, so fcuk you. Have you nailed Morgan yet? Cause until you have, you really don't have much to say

Ill keep you posted