Anyone Selling a 997 GT3RS?

RobberBaron

Hello everyone,

I have a close family member looking to get into a 997 GT3RS. I know quite a few forum members are also big Porsche guys, so I figured throwing this thread up wouldn't be a bad idea! They are looking to stay as close to stock as possible (exhaust mods don't matter), lower milage, no accidents/paintwork, and the other standard things we all look for when we are buying 6-figure cars. Please let me know if anyone has one that they are interested in selling, or feel free to send a nice one (you see) my way!

Thank you,

RobberBaron

I have a friend selling an orange one with track spec brake caliper, upgraded PASM software from 997.2. It is a beauty but not a garage queen.

997 GT3RS are 997.2's.

I have a friend selling an orange one with track spec brake caliper, upgraded PASM software from 997.2. It is a beauty but not a garage queen.

Is it a .1 or .2? As long as it hasn't been abused I would take a look at it.

Hey Sheldon! Did the Grigio Telesto looking color RS get sold? That was a mean car! Good luck!

It didn't, apparently the computer tracks engine revs or how hard the car has been driven (something like that) and it ranges from 1-6. Porsche won't CPO a car that has gone over 4 (it is either 3 or 4). 5 & 6 are apparently pretty bad and that car had several "6s" logged. Members on Rennlist said to stay away. Shame too, price was perfect and the car looked sweet.

Lets not forget there are 2 variations of the 997.2 . The 3.8 and the 4.0

Considering the 4.0's are going for north of $400k, I think we all assumed it was the typical 3.8. Someone looking for a 4.0 would probably have said so right up front. :icon_thumleft:

Considering the 4.0's are going for north of $400k, I think we all assumed it was the typical 3.8. Someone looking for a 4.0 would probably have said so right up front. :icon_thumleft:
:iamwithstupid:

Hey now! I was just being thorough! :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen:

• 1 month later...