New Toy! 2017 Turbo S

jhbchess

Picked up a new toy! Went with white and a bourdeaux red interior. This is my first Porsche and I'm looking forward to trying something new as a DD.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I'm very excited!

fcuking awesome! Well done!

Thanks! And you'll be pleased to know that I got rid of the i8 as part of this purchase. :) It's nice to have a proper engine again!

Thanks! And you'll be pleased to know that I got rid of the i8 as part of this purchase. :) It's nice to have a proper engine again!

:iamwithstupid: great move! you will love the new 17' Porsche media center! big change from previous

Congratulations! The Porsche in that White color looks like a charm and expensive.

Not much better than a white on red Turbo S for a daily. Congrats on a beautiful spec.

It's a great car and surprisingly big improvement over the 16. If you keep your expectations reasonable about excitement you will see it is the best all around car in the world.

was in one the other day and was so impressed how they keep evolving the "TURBO" and raising the bar. the twin grill engine cover and 918 type wheel is very cool. enjoy it. i may order one to have next to my RUF Turbo :)

Told you that i8 was dogshit!!!

• 3 weeks later...
:iamwithstupid: I cant stand that car

Have you driven an i8? It's pretty intoxicating from a performance level up to 100 mph. But obviously it would get obliterated by the baby Veyron that is the 911 turbo s.