Black Diablo 6.0 with GT Package Installed

camaro97

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donotwantsauce

Not sure why but this car doesn't pop for some reason.

Seriously? Personally, I love it! If it's mechanicly sorted I would prefer this even over for Ray's Balloon White 6.0 and that says a lot :) I'm guessing it would be a huge PITA and $$$ to recreate a car like that (look at murcivu's project and how long it takes), plus it is low mileage, one owner etc.

Some corrections here, and not to Rain on the Dealer offering this car. When this car came available, I was contacted on it. At first light it was "thought" to be a "Real GT' as the ones that came in via LOC back in the day were Delivered in the Las Vegas area at the time to aquire Nevada State Titles. They could not pass emissions test in California so went to Nevada for this (real GT cars have no mufflers or cats, just straight OEM Headers and pipes with an electronic control baffel).

It is correct that there are only know to be 5 of the 79 produced GT cars to be in this special "Midnight Metalic Black" paint. I am lucky enough to have car #74 in this configuration. This car did start life as a REAL 6.0, but at LOC under back then Vic and also with Grant, not Lamborghini Beverly Hills, I am not sure, but I dont think Lambo Beverly Hills (O'Gara Coach Company) was even operational in 2000-01..??.

When I spoke to Grant on this car, he re-called it quite easily. He told me that the car started off as a Silver 6.0, the first and only owner they sold it to (in Las Vegas) wanted a GT style car. They painted it the Black and added all OEM GT parts, (body style) as well as a GT-R wing, not a GT wing. He said the quailty of work they did to customize the car was a high standard, which LOC was know for. The wheels had to be changed as the standrad 6.0 wheels do not fit with the wide body kit, (look wrong). I dont know why the car looks to be sitting to tall?

This is a nice car and it has value as a low mile 6.0 IMO. The OEM parts are good, (no kit parts) and the re-spray looks to be of high quailty and done correctly. I have re-sprayed 3 6.0 cars myself, and if done with the correct OEM product and done by a quialty shop, the results are quite good.

None of these GT conversions utilize "oem" parts but instead use very well made components by Swift which were manufactured for Vic that were copied off of original factory parts. The wing may be oem but not the rest of the kit.

I love the car but the wheels kill it. Install black wheels with proper fitment (front wheels especially since the wheel wells our extended out), install an exhaust the is heated coated black and I think it would make a world of a difference on this car. Extremely nice two owner car! I am going to be very curious to see what this car sells for.

real GT cars have no mufflers or cats, just straight OEM Headers and pipes with an electronic control baffel

I'm pretty sure all GT's were equipped with cats from the factory, else they would not be street-legal anywhere. GT-R's are a different story obviously.

as well as a GT-R wing, not a GT wing.

None of these GT conversions utilize "oem" parts but instead use very well made components by Swift which were manufactured for Vic that were copied off of original factory parts. The wing may be oem but not the rest of the kit.

This is an SV-R wing! You guys disappoint me!

Don't the GTR wings have a central mounting point?

Indeed it does.

I would buy a nice stock 6.0 in any color, in fact any clean stock Diablo, before I would even accept this one as a gift.

It is RICE-A-RONI

I would buy a nice stock 6.0 in any color, in fact any clean stock Diablo, before I would even accept this one as a gift.

It is RICE-A-RONI

Lol!

It is RICE-A-RONI

It just needs those wheels and it would look much better.

0825163220000957122395lgc1.jpg

0817363220000951122899lnj1.jpg

I agree with you, as a matter of fact I think the last few sets Lamborghini of Dallas had..I know they had 3 still about two year's ago, wanting 18K for the whole kit. I have not seen this car in person, so just going by what Grant told me that it was OEM, but I dont know for sure..logic and common sense would say your are correct abolfaz..I just dont want to make a statment about the cars parts that I dont know for a fact.

I'm pretty sure all GT's were equipped with cats from the factory, else they would not be street-legal anywhere. GT-R's are a different story obviously.

This is an SV-R wing! You guys disappoint me!

Indeed it does.

You are correct, shame on me, it isw a SV-R wing, I of all people should know that as I have SV-R #24 sitting in the wharehouse, I had GT-R #18, but it has since sold and left the Country a while back.

I dont know for sure how the GT left the factory, with or with out CATS..mine does not have them, I do know they were not a USA legal car or Homogolized car..but do not know for a fact which way it was.

I agree with you, as a matter of faqct I think the last few sets Lamborghini if Dallas had..I know they had 3 still about two year's ago, wanting 18K for the whole kit. I have not seen this car in person, so just going by what Grant told me that it was OEM, but I dont know for sure..logic and common sense would say your are correct abolfaz..I just dont want to make a statment about the cars parts that I dont know for a fact.

I had purchased one of these "Oem kits" from LoD back in '06 that were originally from Vic. When I received the kit I knew instantly that the parts were not "Oem" and quickly shipped everything back. Only then did I find out the real story behind these "kits". While they were very well made they weren't oem and supposedly the folks at LoD had no idea that the parts weren't oem.

If this car was built by Vic and crew all it will take is a quick glance at the bare cf parts to determine the authenticity of the parts as they don't look nearly as good as the factory cf parts.

Regardless, at this price all your paying for is a very low mile 6.0, the kit, wheels and wing are freebies.

I dont know for sure how the GT left the factory, with or with out CATS..mine does not have them, I do know they were not a USA legal car or Homogolized car..but do not know for a fact which way it was.

I think they're not US legal because of hood, rear-bumper and/or wheel arches. Emission might also be a problem since they probably weren't fitted with 4 cats as other Diablos, but only two for the European market.

I think they're not US legal because of hood, rear-bumper and/or wheel arches. Emission might also be a problem since they probably weren't fitted with 4 cats as other Diablos, but only two for the European market.

The also have no air bags on the car as well.

wing looks OEM SV-R (expensive and awesome piece of CF)

stock GT came with muffler and 2 cats (i am pretty much sure of it)

many GT runs now with SS mufflers and bypass pipes (cats do not make any good to diablo engines -imo-)

I've personally seen the car 4 or 5 times over the years. Its very nice. The only thing that annoys me is the air scoop that does nothing.

Question: why it does look like its been raised an inch or so?