Billion dollar bracket challenge

Robster Craws

You have better chances of getting struck by lightning twice in a row...while being eaten by a shark...after running into the water because you were being stung by a swarm of hornets..

I'll still give it a shot though. I wonder what the legalese details of the ESPN/Buffett partnership is.

• 2 weeks later...

it's really 1-128 billion...still virtually impossible. And buffet owns half the NCAA merchandising and profits from the marketing WHILE making at least 10 million from the premium that is almost guaranteed not to hit...that's a true businessman. Not to mention he is smart enough to buy the person out if someone got to the final four or something.

• 1 month later...

It's available now, but as we all figured, strings attached for sure. You have to sign up for tons of spam. I was going to use a junk email for the email spam, but then it want's to send SMS spam.

Well the impossible odds are not worth me signing up for stupid text message adds.

If anyone plays, good luck. They are limiting it to 15 million entries.