THE OFFICIAL 2014-2015 NBA THREAD.

MrDoctor

• 3 months later...

Where are my NBA fans at?

I have my league pass ready, I've been watching all games.

I have the Spurs in the west and Heat in the east.

Who does everyone else like?

Any surprises? Poor OKC this season!

I think the Cavs win the east and i think Spurs win the west. Spurs beat Cavs in the finals.

Now what i would like to happen is Heat knock the cavs in the eastern finals !! that would be epic :)

Laker fan through and through

Kobe still has it! Nice to see a Lakers fan in LA and not a Clippers fan. No hate on the Clips, love them, but....come on. I've been an NBA fan for a while, the bandwagon is strong in regards to the clippers!

Jordan Hill has been tearing it up! A big man with a jumper is a dangerous thing.

I think the Cavs win the east and i think Spurs win the west. Spurs beat Cavs in the finals.

Now what i would like to happen is Heat knock the cavs in the eastern finals !! that would be epic :)

Nah, maybe next year for the Cavs. The Heat are playing with something to prove. I think MIA/CAVS East. finals might just be in the works.

Laker fan through and through

+1 . Kobe def turning back time with a few of the highlights; especially that reverse dunk. Stunning. But we have to be realistic... he is too used up and old. If they get to 35 wins, it will be a shocker. Randle.... what a pity!

I hate to say this, but I think Cavs will win it; but will only get about 55-60 wins in the regular season.

Bulls are looking great too; along with the usual Spurs.

Kobe still has it! Nice to see a Lakers fan in LA and not a Clippers fan. No hate on the Clips, love them, but....come on. I've been an NBA fan for a while, the bandwagon is strong in regards to the clippers!

Jordan Hill has been tearing it up! A big man with a jumper is a dangerous thing.

Nah, maybe next year for the Cavs. The Heat are playing with something to prove. I think MIA/CAVS East. finals might just be in the works.

It will take Cavs 20-30 games to get their full groove on. Remember when LJ , bosh and wade played they started off 10-9 or so. took them some time to build chemistry.. Once Cavs get the chemistry going they will be VERY hard to beat in a soft eastern conference . I do not think wade will handle 90 plus games.. bosh's nonsense 3 pointers will not work consitantly when we need it. We are still soft at the point guard and a true 3 point shooter.

I think Grainger is waste of space... roberts might be good for 10 points. Birdman taking jump shots from 18 ft wont cut it.

I am happy that Pat riley did not let bosh go and completely grenade the team. At the very least we will challenge the CAVS to game 6.

• 5 months later...

Who is watching the playoffs?

Good games on today. I hoping the Bulls sweep so they can get onto round 2 with adequate rest against the Cavs!

Hope my Warriors will close it out today!

WTF happened with the Heat this season? So surprised they didn't make the playoffs, but imo it was better that way, then need major rebuilding and Bosch back healthy.

I've become a huge bandwagoner of Spurs, the series had been fantastic. Chris Paul will use the threat of homicide on his team to get the W next game.

I think Chicago is a real threat...I'd pick them in the east. Cavs are having trouble with a well coached bad team. What happens against a well coached great team?

Sad for Mavs, the Rondo thing was disgraceful.

GS against memphis will be a bloodbath and fun to watch.

• 1 month later...
Please refer to post # 14

LOL I'll give him the middle finger for you at the next game :D

#DUBNATION

Great win tonight!

MIA fans, man, you got a strong team, but D-Wade might leave. MIA is the only team that can give CLE a run in the East IMO.

I wonder where Wade would go... pretty crazy for him to leave IMO after all these years and with the talent the team has.

I wonder where Wade would go... pretty crazy for him to leave IMO after all these years and with the talent the team has.

IMO Wade would be dumb to leave MIA.

I would let him leave for the $ he is asking for. He's well past his prime.

Free up $ for KD.

There is nothing more I would love to see than MIA stacking up during the off-season and LeChoke losing to MIA next year. F*ck LeBron

IMO Wade would be dumb to leave MIA.

I would let him leave for the $ he is asking for. He's well past his prime.

Free up $ for KD.

There is nothing more I would love to see than MIA stacking up during the off-season and LeChoke losing to MIA next year. F*ck LeBron

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

how about those warriors last night?! great freakin team they are!

Sucks about Kyrie, I wanted to see Lebron and co get their asses pounded while healthy not missing two of their best players.

Sucks about Kyrie, I wanted to see Lebron and co get their asses pounded while healthy not missing two of their best players.

:iamwithstupid:

I was thinking the same thing last night. Wish he was healthy so LeLose wouldn't have an excuse later on as to why he lost another Finals.

:iamwithstupid:

I was thinking the same thing last night. Wish he was healthy so LeLose wouldn't have an excuse later on as to why he lost another Finals.

Agreed! People will always say, this championship was handed to the Warriors. Sucks.

The Cavs DID come from the East and they DID lose the first game WITH LeBron scoring 44 points, Kyrie playing, and the opportunity to win with the last shot and in OT. LeChoke at his finest. LeDisappear and LeExcuses coming soon.

Oh, and Curry is the only player in NBA history to defeat all 4 NBA first team players in a row? Nasty.

Been watching the Warriors for years, they were not having a good game yesterday. I didn't give CLE a chance to win anyway, Kyrie or not.

LeBron can't carry teams, period. He needs his teams STACKED and he STILL loses. Hell, he would only have 1 ring if it wasn't for Ray Allen. So now, the "greatest of all time" is 2/6 in the finals? Jordan is 6/6, can we end that discussion.

So, can you guys now understand why I was a MIA hater when they had him? I HATE LeBron. Now I hate CLE, MIA is OK in my book, my new fav. team in the East, LOL.

Queen LeBron vs King Curry :D ... time to order another finals cake!

I don't hate on lebron at all, but his possession to win the game yesterday was very questionable. In that situation you must drive to get contact or a layup, you don't drive to your weak side and launch a fadeaway.